- 小雞Lv 51 0 年前最佳解答
1. I can make some plans to learn English and set my own goal.
2.I can concentrate on the speech in the class.
3.I will carefully listen to the classmates' opinions and what they said in the class.
4.At home, I'll listen to the tapes and CDs.
5.I'll watch the English programs on TV and listen to the similar programs on the radio.
6.I can concentrate on my learning.
7.I'll actively review and organize what I learned.
8.I can connect what I learned with related knowledge or concepts by
2009-03-11 16:25:41 補充：
8.I can connect what I learned with related knowledge or concepts by association of ideas.
9. When others speak English, I will listen to what they talk carefull.
10.I can know clearly what people are talking by connecting the words they are saying with the words of similar pronunciation.參考資料： 自己
- ?Lv 61 0 年前
- 小妮子Lv 61 0 年前
1. I will draw up plans and objectives of English language learning
2. Class I can seriously listen
3. Classes can seriously listen to my classmates to speak
4. At home I can listen to a tape or CD
5. I can listen to television viewers and radio programs in English
6. In the course of study to focus my attention
7. I take the initiative to review the contents of the study, and to collate and summarize
8. Put my association with the relevant knowledge to link
9. When people speaking English. I will listen carefully to
10. I would think the pronunciation is similar to themselves be able to clear other people's conversation
- 1 0 年前
1. I will draw up English learning project and target
2. Having a class me can hard attend lecture
3. Having a class me can hard listen to classmate speech
4. I can listen to magnetic tape or CD at home
5. I can watch to listen to a television, the English program in the broadcasting
6. I can concentrate attention in the learning
7. I review on my own initiative to the content learned, and take in to tidy up and induce
8. I ask for help of association of thought to get up related knowledge contact
9. When the other people speak English.I will particularly and cautiously listen
10. I will think that the alike pronunciation lets I be able to know the other people's conversation
- 1 0 年前
1. I will work out English learning program and the goal
2. Attends class I to be able to listen earnestly
3. Attends class I to be able to listen to schoolmate to speak earnestly 4. I can listen to the magnetic tape or CD in the home
5. I can watch listen to the television, in the broadcast English program
6. I can focus the attention in the study
7. I to study the content initiative review, and reorganizes and induces
8. I relate with the aid of the association the related knowledge
9. When others spoke English. I specially will be careful listen respectfully
10. I can think that the similar pronunciation enables itself 夠 the clear others&#039; conversation參考資料： 網路