promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Snoopy
Lv 4
Snoopy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

克漏字測驗【請依照段落上下文意,選出最適當的答案】

克漏字測驗【請依照段落上下文意,選出最適當的答案】July 20, 1969, was one of the most important days in the history of the world. On that (1) , two American astronauts

walked on the moon!

The (2) of the spacecraft Apollo 11 began on July 16, when it took off from Cape Kennedy in Florida. There were

three specially trained (3) on Apollo 11—Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin and Micheal Collins. At exactly 10:56 a.m.

Florida time, Neil Armstrong became the first person to step onto the (4) ! The words he spoke at that moment became

famous: “That’s one (5) step for man, but one giant leap for mankind.” He and Edwin Aldrin spent two hours on the moon.

On July 24, Apollo 11 returned safely to the Earth. The three astronauts were home and they were international heroes.

1. 1.day 2.history 3.ladder 4.spacecraft

2. 1.crewmen 2.journey 3.material 4.package

3. 1.astronauts 2.capitalists 3.investors 4.spacecrafts

4. 1.astronaut 2.history 3.moon 4.spaceship

5. 1.secret 2.small 3.strange 4.sudden

(第二篇)

My younger brother was a good student (6) our parents got divorced. Then, while my parents’ lives became a war

zone over property and emotions, my brother withdrew into himself felt (7) . He needed to feel that he was a part of

something. That’s when he (8) a gang at his high school. The gang (9) became his family and was more important to

him (10) anything.

6. 1.because 2.when 3.until 4.where

7. 1.abandoning and unloving 2.abandoned and unloved

3.abandoning and unloved 4.abandoned and unloving

8. 1.got involved with 2.got involved on

3.got involved at 4.got involved over

9. 1.he joins 2.he joining 3.he to join 4.he joined

10. 1.as 2.while 3.to 4.than

已更新項目:

請略說明之

3 個已更新項目:

請略中文說明之

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

July 20, 1969, was one of the most important days in the history歷史 of the world. On that (1) , two American astronauts太空人 walked on the moon!

The (2) of the spacecraft 太空船Apollo 11 began on July 16, when it took off 起飛from Cape Kennedy in Florida . There were three specially特別 trained訓練的 (3) on Apollo 11—Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin and Micheal Collins. At exactly準確 10: 56 a .m. Florida time, Neil Armstrong became成為 the first person to step踏 onto 上the (4) !

The words話 he spoke at that moment在那一刻 became famous變得很出名: “That’s one (5) step for man人, but one giant大 leap躍進 for mankind人類.” He and Edwin Aldrin spent two hours on the moon.

On July 24, Apollo 11 returned返回 safely to the Earth地球. The three astronauts were home and they were international國際 heroes英雄.

1. 1.day 在那一天

2. 1.crewmen 組員

3. 1.astronauts 太空人

4. 3.moon 月球

5. 2.small 小

(第二篇)

My younger brother was a good student (6) our parents got divorced. 離婚

Then, while my parents’ lives became a war zone 戰區over property and emotions, my brother withdrew退縮 into himself felt (7) .

He needed to feel that he was a part of something.

That’s when he (8) a gang幫派 at his high school.

The gang (9) became his family and was more important to him (10) anything.對他而言比任何事務還重要

6. 2.when 當

7. 2.abandoned and unloved 備拋棄以及不被疼愛 被動需用過去分詞

8. 1.got involved with 和… 混在一起

9. 4.he joined描述過去的動作 --- 加入

10. 4.than比較

參考資料: ELT教學+翻譯+經驗
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Snoopy
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Andy H