mary 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急!!請幫我改英文作文!!20點

Nightmare

Since my childhood, I almost have no problem of insomnia. The strange thing is I always dream during I asleep, even if when I just take a nap. I often have bad dream, I think they symbolize I meet something with dissatisfaction, and the pressure cause my nightmare.

I have bad dream most often. I dream my friends who I miss very much. Although we still happy in my dream, we mo longer or less stay in touch actually. Sometimes I dream my father and grandmother since they died. They looks like has blue face and has not talk to me in my dream.

When I have bad dream, it is represent that I am in bad moon that day. Occasionally, I dream I scold somebody I don’t like and let me angry. It is not bad if I can fight them and give vent to my anger just in my dream.

Dreams remind to me that I need to extenuate the pressure from all aspects. Sometimes I escape from trouble in my life, and then I will dream about the trouble that night. It is make me in bad moon after I waked.

I think I should relax and reduce sleep deprivation; as a result, I get away from nightmare.

請幫我看看有沒有文法錯誤(請解釋給我看),或不通順的地方,或你認為有更好的字可以代替的,謝謝。

1 個解答

評分
  • go123
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

First paragraph:

The strange thing is I always dream during my sleep, even if I just take a nap. I often had bad dreams. I think they symbolized dissatisfaction and the pressure during day.

Second paragraph:

The bad dreams I dreamed most often link to a best friend I have missed very much. My deceased father & grandmother also gave me a chill when they appeared in my dream silently with blue face.

Third paragraph:

The bad dream I had sometimes represented the bad mood I had that day. For example, I dreamed about that I scolded somebody I didn't like who got me mad. I think it is OK to fight them (some people whom I don't like) during my dream but not in real life.

Fouth paragraph:

Experts suggest that dreams remind us that we need to extenuate the pressure from all aspects. However, it got me in bad mood after I waked up from a bad dream sometimes.

Last paragraph:

I think I should relax and reduce sleep deprivation; I am hoping that I can get away from nightmare.

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。