Nanami 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

基本商業英文會話翻譯

請問誰幫我編一下簡單的英文會話、對話

<汽車零配件公司>該如何跟國外客戶談生意,讓他們購買我們的產品

1.大家好,我是**公司的**業務的助理....(1分鐘)

(其實是要自我介紹,可是我也不知道要說啥...教教我)

2.交換名片時的對話、寒喧(1分鐘)

3.介紹自己公司老闆(ex:他很專業於gasket,是個很有責任感,熱中於慈善活動,ex認領小孩.............總之要把老闆了形象豎立的很好,講越多越好)(3分鐘)

4.介紹自己公司的產品(品質優良,穩定,選擇多樣齊全,值得信賴的公司,在台灣是最有名的.....也是竟可能有多好就講多好)(3分鐘)

5.寫mail時的greeting(就是一開始的寒暄...除了how are you this day以外,還能說些什麼別的呢?)

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1)Hi everyone, I'm the sales associate for ***company. Nice to meet you all, and thank you giving me this chance to present to you, our company's product.

2)Hi, this is my business card, it has all of my contact information on there. Give me a call if you have any questions or concerns, or if you want to follow up in regards to today's meeting. I'll give you a call when things are more quiet, maybe we can have more time to chat.

3)This is the president of our company. He's very responsible and caring. He's into charity events and helping others, he joined the adapt-a-kid program to help out children in need. He's been in this business for many years with dedication and professionalism; he believes in customer service and quality control. He's very into gasket, that's his forte. He's very open minded and believe in team work; he's willing to give newcomers chances and loves to share his knowledge and experiences with us so that we can learn and become more knowledgable.

4)Our company is well known in Taiwan, you can trust the quality of our product. There are many selections to choose from, and we are very trustworthy. We can guarantee that our products has the best quality and stability that is required to maintain a long term relationship. We always try to improve by all means to satisfy the needs of our clients. We may not be the biggest company but i have confident to say that we have the best quality in both the products and our customer services. Our vision is to built a long term relationship with our clients and to support and distribute the best quality possible to maintain to keep the consistency of our product line. Our company's reputation is among one of the few on the top that are well known for being dependable, stable and responsible.

5)How's it going?

How's your day?

Haven't talk to you for awhile, how are you doing?

I'm just writing to you to see how you're doing?

I'm just writing to you to follow up our last conversation.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。