匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

很多英文題

1.How "did he do" that is still beyond my understanding today, but I'm not going to find out about that.(正解:he did)

2.Tell me exactly where "does he live", so I can take this paper for him to sigh.(正解:he lives)

3.I know that "go shopping" in such cities as Paris and Tokyo can be a pleasant experience, but it's only a dream for a person like me with such a small income.(正解:going shopiing)

4.I have always believed that "by working hard" is the only way you can attain your goals.(正解:working hard)

5.Mr. Samuelson thinks that dealing with those inquisitive students "are" a rewarding experience because he can also learn a lot in the long run.(正解:is)

6.Unless you tell me how "will you" cope with this problem, I don't think I can give you any useful suggestions.(正解:you will)

7.According to the report, any company that sells alcohol _____ banned from advertising on TV.

(A)is (B)are (C)has (D) have (正解為A)

8.Wilson and Co., since its foundation early last year, _____ more electronics than any other retailer across the country.

(A)sell (B)will sell (C)has sold (D)sold (正解為C)

9.Mr. Bernard has reviewed your proposals and will recommend that management ______ them right away.

(A)to approve (B)approving (C)approved (D) approve (正解為D)

10.------ wishing to apply for the position is required to submit a resume together with a photo of himself or herself taken within the last two months.

(A)Whoever (B)Everybody who (C)Anyone (D)Anything(正解為c)

11.Despite _____ cash flow problems because of the economic recession, we are still a leading company in the microchip industry.

(A)our (B)us (C)we (D)ours (正解為A)

12._____Santiago is a beautiful and progressive city is known to the world, and my family and I are no strangers to Santiago.

(A)How (B)Why (C)Whether (D)That(正解為D)

13.I would be willing to fly at my own expense to Santiago ____ you want a personal interview.

(A)would (B)could (C)might (D)should (正解為D)

答案都跟我說了 可是我還是不知道為什麼是選那個答案

希望英文高手幫幫我 感謝你~~~

3 個解答

評分
  • 王大
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.How "did he do" that is still beyond my understanding today, but I'm not going to find out about that.(正解:he did)

您看到這句話的動詞了嗎?是is,所以,在動詞前的那幾個字就是主詞了,而當主詞的就是名詞子句,名詞子句是疑問詞+主詞+動詞所形成的,因此,不可以用How did he do?因為這是一個直接問句喔

2.Tell me exactly where "does he live", so I can take this paper for him to sigh.(正解:he lives)

這一題同上,tell是個授與動詞,有直接受詞(名詞子句where he lives)及間接受詞(me受詞)

3.I know that "go shopping" in such cities as Paris and Tokyo can be a pleasant experience, but it's only a dream for a person like me with such a small income.(正解:going shopiing)

I(主詞)+know(及物動詞),既然是及物動詞,當然要加受詞,而後面的that子句當受詞,既然是子句就必須有主詞,go是動詞,所以必須改為動名詞(going)才能當主詞,它的動詞是後面的can be

4.I have always believed that "by working hard" is the only way you can attain your goals.(正解:working hard)

這題同上,主詞I,動詞have believed是個及物動詞,用that名詞子句當受詞,直接用動名詞working hard當主詞即可,動詞是is

5.Mr. Samuelson thinks that dealing with those inquisitive students "are" a rewarding experience because he can also learn a lot in the long run.(正解:is)

that名詞子句裡的主詞是dealing with these inquisitive students,動名詞當主詞,為第三人稱,動詞當然用is,它的主詞不是那個"學生"(students複數)喔

6.Unless you tell me how "will you" cope with this problem, I don't think I can give you any useful suggestions.(正解:you will)

6.這題又是跟第二題一樣,tell是授與動詞,how子句當間接受詞,句型同第二題

7.主詞any company,單數名詞,動詞當然是單數的動詞is,因為它是被動式(被禁is banned),不能用另一個單數動詞has

8.Wilson and後面是否有字漏掉了?這句的主詞為Co.(公司),單數,所以用單數動詞has sold,為何選完成式?因為since(自從...)的關係,所以一定是一段時間,所以用完成式

9. recommend:推薦;介紹,後面動詞用原形,所以選(D)

10.這一題的主詞如果是(A)或(B),它們本身為關係代名詞,當主詞用,後面就必須用wishes當動詞,(D)Anything是任何東西,不符合題意,只有Anyone當主詞,動詞為is required才通,wishing...position則是分詞片語修飾是怎樣的anyone

11.despite為介系詞,所以後面必須接受詞,而這題已有受詞(cash flow problems),前面就接所有格囉(所有格+名詞啊)

12.您看如果不用that引導名詞子句當主詞的話,這句話就不通了,因有二個動詞(is出現二次),用That連接整個子句:聖地牙哥是個美麗又進步的城市(That Santiago is a beautiful and progressive city這整件事當主詞),是全球皆知的(is known to the world)

13. 這是假設法中講到"萬一"的句型,主要子句用would/should/could/might等過去式的助動詞,後面的的動詞用should,並且主詞動詞倒裝(should you)

2009-03-15 19:31:49 補充:

本想讓您問題與解答對照看的,後面幾題只好刪掉題目了

• go123
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

乖乖牛 , your answer is very confusing. You are misleading the person that needs help.

• 1 0 年前

1.因為那是名詞子句而非疑問句

就類似I do not know who you are.我不知道你是誰

這句的主要子句是I do not know〈that〉... 而不是I do not know who are you.

2.同第一題的文法

3.這是虛主詞的用法,主詞指的是一件事,所以動詞要用單數 除了going shopping也可以用to go shopping。例如: Learning English is fun.或是To learn English is fun.主詞是Learning English /To learn 此題的主詞是goig shopping

4.同第三題的文法,此題的主詞是by working hard

5.同第三題的文法,此題的主詞是dealing with those inquisitive students

6.同第一題的文法

7.同第三題文法,此題主詞是any company that sells alcohol

8.since有自從和既然的意思,在這裡是當自從的意思,所以要加完成式,故答案為C

9.recommend和suggest那類的動詞用法一樣,其後接的子句東詞要用原形,故答案為approve 。這類動詞可以問老師或是參考文法書。

10.其實它省略了一些東西,原句該是Anyone 〈who wish to apply for the position〉 is required to submit a resume together with a photo of himself or herself taken within the last two months.然後這句做了分詞構句的用法省略who is動詞會變成wishing,故答案為C 〈〉部分為形容詞子句

11.所有格our意思為我們的

12.強調句型會加個that來強調。此句強調的部份是Santiago

13.原諒我的知識淺薄,等待高人來解答

僅供參考之,有誤請見諒!

2009-03-15 19:21:52 補充:

TO wanghp01 :

Thank you for your criticism.

I am glad to improve it next time.

If he or she still feels confused after reading

my answer, he or she can continue asking me or

others whose English ability are better than mine.

2009-03-15 19:22:15 補充:

I dare not say my English is good.

Though I am not sure my answers to those questions

are completly correct, I try my best answer

them. You can also answer those questions.

2009-03-15 19:25:38 補充:

I know my answer will not be the best answer,I just want to help the asker.If I can not help the asker , waiting for others answer them.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。