發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 0 年前

電影街頭日記的對白

我想請問

在劇中有一段是老師邀請藏匿安妮的人到校演說

過程中他對學生所講的話

可以的話請給我中英對照的對白

謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    The bounty on a Jew was about $2.

    一個猶太人值兩美元

    Someone desperate for money told the Gestapo.

    人們為錢不顧一切地向祕密警察告密

    On August 4th,they stormed into my office,

    8月4號他們衝進了我的辦公室

    And a man pointed a gun at me and said, "Not a sound.

    有個男人拿槍指著我說"別出聲"

    "Not one word. "

    "什麼也別說"

    And then they went straight upstairs to the attic.

    之後他們就直接衝上頂樓

    I felt so helpless.

    我感到很無助

    I could hear Anne screaming,objects being thrown around.

    我聽見Anne在尖叫到處亂扔東西

    So, I ran back to my house.

    所以我只好跑回了家

    I looked for an earring or knick-knacks, you know

    我到處找耳環、珠寶之類的首飾

    Anything I could take back with me to bribe them.

    任何能試著賄賂他們一下的東西

    So I took this back with me,all these things

    於是我把這些東西都帶回去

    And the soldier there took out his gun

    但士兵卻掏出槍

    And put it against my head.

    瞄准我的頭

    You could be shot for hiding a Jew or go to a camp.

    窩藏猶太人是要被槍斃的或是被送進集中營

    So, another soldier recognized my accent.

    還好有名士兵聽出了我的口音

    He was Austrian, and so was I

    我和他都是奧地利人

    But I had been adopted by a Dutch family.

    不過我被一家荷蘭人收養了

    So, he told the soldier with the gun to let me go.

    於是他讓拿槍那人放了我

    There isn't a day that I don't remember August 4th

    8月4號這一天 令我終生難忘

    And I think about Anne Frank.

    Anne Frank也是

    Yes?

    請說

    I've never had a hero before.

    我從未崇拜過什麼英雄

    But you are my hero.

    但你是我的英雄

    Oh, no. No, no, young man, no.

    不 孩子 不是

    I am not a hero. No.

    我不是什麼英雄

    I did what I had to do,because it was the right thing to do.

    我只是做了該做的 正確的事情

    That's all.

    僅此而已

    You know, we are all ordinary people.

    其實我們都是普通人

    But even an ordinary secretary or a housewife or a teenager.

    但即使是一個普通的秘書或是家庭主婦或是青少年

    Can, within their own small ways,turn on a small light in a dark room.

    也能以他們自己微不足道的方式在黑暗中點亮一盞明燈

    I have read your letters,

    我讀了你們的信

    And your teacher has been telling me many things about your experiences.

    你們老師也告訴了我許多關於你們的故事

    You are the heroes.

    你們才是真正的英雄

    You are heroes every day.

    生活中的英雄

    Your faces are engraved in my heart.

    你們的面容我將銘記在心

    參考資料: http://subscene.com/
  • 5 年前

    真的! 現在那們競爭的社會

    有的當舖都掛羊頭賣狗肉 還沒借都講得很好聽

    借了之後 難商量 難溝通 被綁住的感覺

    其實我也遇到很多那種當舖

    自從我找到了 中壢仁寶當舖 之後 那種感覺完全不見

    覺得 仁寶當舖 跟那些當舖 完全不同

    完全不必看人臉色 就跟去銀行的感覺一樣

    服務態度好 以客至上 詳細解說

    不會有被騙的感覺 店長 人非常親切 好商量

    真心推薦 中壢仁寶當舖 本人親身經歷

    也可以上網搜尋看看 風評超好 超多人推薦

    中壢YKK對面 非常好找 03-4520077

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。