Wan Chi 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急!請幫忙修正英文文法

People in Taiwan like to ask the fortune teller about their fate in past, present and future. When they go into the temple they ask for god’s preference by casting lots. That is a way of fortune telling. As my common name, that my father took some he chose name to a fortune teller, then he chose a best name for me. He thought this name will be match with my destiny and personality.

I had ever visited the fortune teller once when I was a senior high student. She said I should care about my health. That makes me worry and nervous about the reslut, but fortunately my health examination report come out it just a false alarm.

Even though I think “men conquer nature eventually,” I still visit the fortune teller. I think that is a way to comfort me and pay more attention on my health and security. Taking care about health when she says I might be sick. Taking care about security when she says be careful of accidents. However, the most important is my fate depends on my choices, faith will move mountains!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

As my common name, that my father took some name he choosed to a fortune teller, then the fortune teller pickup a best name for me.

He thought this name will match with my destiny and personality.

I had visited the fortune teller once when I was a senior high student.

That makes me worried and nervous about the reslut, but fortunately my health examination report came out it just a false alarm.

Even though, I thought “men conquer nature eventually,” I still visit the fortune teller.

整體架構而言沒大問題

但小地方須注意

尤其動詞在過去式的改變

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。