promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
xx 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

緊急!中翻英!!20點 請英文高手幫幫忙 不要翻譯軟體翻的喔

中翻英

鬼屋 鬼故事 驚悚電影 外星人 超自然現象 靈異照片 磁場 血腥 飛碟 百慕達三角洲 金字塔 木乃伊 法老王 殭屍 吸血鬼 乩童 道士 靈媒 靈魂 巫術 巫師 魔法 ...等 任何有關超時空 歷史的足跡 不可思議的現象以及事物 我都很有興趣鑽研研究 為什麼會這樣呢 也許我前世是個女巫吧 我選擇相信宇宙給我們的訊息 但我絕不是怪胎 我很正常

給20點 謝謝幫忙囉 很急喔

翻譯軟體不要來亂喔

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The ghost house ghost story supernatural phenomenon mysterious photograph magnetic field of terrible movie Alien runs blood flying saucer Bermuda the delta pyramid mummy Jiang corpse blood-sucking vampire Ji kid's Taoist priest of pharaoh mediumistic sorcery of the soul witchcraft sorcery teacher...Wait for any relevant super timespace history of the footprint unimaginable phenomenon and thing I has much of interest to delve into research why meeting so probably my previous incarnation is a witch I chooses to believe that the universe gives us of message but I anything but teratism I am very normal

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

Why will the haunted house ghost story be frightened the movie alien supernatural phenomenon strange picture magnetic field rank smell of blood flying saucer Bermuda delta continent Pyramid mummy pharaoh king corpse blood suck ghost to divine the virgin taoist priest spirit medium soul witchcraft sorcerer black magic… and so on any related ultra space and time history trail inconceivable phenomenon as well as the thing I very has the interest to study diligently studies like this perhaps my previous generation will be sorceress I chooses the trust universe to give us news but me is not the monstrous fetus I is very normal

參考資料: yahoo字典
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。