↘      

http://www.wretch.cc/user/a2658545

3 個解答

評分
  • Sigma
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I learned to play many musical instruments in my childhood. For example, piano, flute, violin and so on. However, I have been very absorbed in playing piano since my childhood. I have been learning to play piano for 8 years. During the period, although I have experienced some frustrations that deteriorate the nimbleness of my fingers. Still, under the support from my family, I decided to continue learning. I often go to the concert in the weekend.

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

在我小時候學過了很多樂器,例如:鋼琴,長笛,小提琴等,但從小我就一直很熱中於鋼琴。至今我學鋼琴已經8年了,在這段過程中,雖然遇到的一些挫折,導致手本來已經不再能彈鋼琴了。但是在家人的支持下,我決定繼續彈鋼琴。在週末我常去聽音樂會

Once learned a lot of musical instruments in my childhood , for example: Piano flute violin and so on, I had been showing zeal for piano very much since my childhood it to now have 8 years, although I have met some frustrates in this process for my hand can not play the piano. But under my family's support, I decided to continue play the piano. and I often go to the concert over the weekend.

• 1 0 年前

Have studied a lot of musical instruments in my childhood For example: Piano Flute Violin ...., etc.. But I have been pining for the piano very much all the time while as a child. I have studied the piano for already 8 years so far, in this section of course, though some setbacks met, can play the pianos while causing hands. But supported by family, I decide to continue playing the piano. I often go to listen to the concert on weekend

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。