Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

漾 ☆ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

我的偶像,可以幫我翻成英文嗎?謝謝!

可以幫我翻成英文嘛!

~謝謝大大~

我的偶像很特別既不是Jolin也不是周傑倫,更不會是名模林志伶也不可能是旅美投手王健明,而是一頭牛,一頭真正的台灣母牛 ─ 我的媽媽。

每天一大早就起床準備我們上課必須帶的用品,接著就匆促的載我們去上課,自己再去上班。她工作的性質是服務業,必須從早站到晚,有時工作忙必須到三、四點才能吃午餐。下班後繼續她的第二份兼職工作,通常回家時已經是筋疲力盡、全身無力。但她仍打起精神,煮飯、打掃房子,以及不厭其煩的載我們補習一趟又一趟。有時看她坐在沙發上,沒一會兒的時間就睡著了,可見她真的累了!

或許講媽媽是我的偶像有點過分,因為她既沒有美麗的外表,婀娜多姿的身材,更沒有過人的智慧。但她有別人所沒有的認真工作態度,以及無怨無悔的付出對待家裡的每個人,更把我們姐弟看的比她生命還重要,照顧的無微不至。

我把她當成偶像並不是要學她如此用勞力賺錢,而是要學她的精神,學她不屈不撓、努力向上的精神。所以我要更認真的讀書,將來用智慧賺錢。讓這頭真正的台灣母牛不必再辛苦的工作,享受她的後半輩子。從此,她就升格當貴賓狗了!

請問這樣的演講稿,可以講到3分鐘嗎?

或是有哪裡不足的地方,請大大幫我修改一下!?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My idol is very specially already not Jolin is not Zhou Jielun, will not

be supermodel Lin Zhiling impossible is staying in US pitcher Wang J

ianming, but will be a cow, a genuine Taiwan cow - my mother. Dail

y early morning gets out of bed the thing which prepares us to attend

class must bring, then carries us on the hasty to attend class, oneself g

o to work again. She works the nature is a service industry, must fro

m stand early late, sometimes works busily must to three, four spots b

e able to have the lunch. After getting off work, continues her second

part-time employment, usually goes home when already was dead-tire

d, the whole body is incapable. But she still spunked up, cooks a mea

l, cleans the house, as well as takes great pains carries us to enroll in s

upplementary lessons another. Sometimes looked that she sits on the s

ofa, a while time has not fallen asleep, obviously she was really tired!

Perhaps speaks mother is my idol is a little excessive, because she alre

ady does not have the beautiful semblance, the graceful stature, does

not have the excellent wisdom. But she is able to discriminate the earn

est work which the human does not have, as well as has no complain

and regret pays treats in the family each person, sees our elder sister y

ounger brother is also more important than her life, meticulous which

looks after. I regard her the idol am not must study she so to use the la

bor force to make money, but is must study her spirit, studies her indo

mitably, diligently the upward spirit. Therefore I must more earnest st

udying, make money in the future with the wisdom. Let this genuine

Taiwan cow not need the laborious work, after enjoying her, half a lif

etime. Henceforth, she on the promotion works as distinguished gues

t dog!

應該是夠ㄌ~~

大大 我覺得你寫的很完美 無須修改(在我的觀點來看啦~~)

參考資料: 以上都由本人親自書寫 請勿爬文
  • 1 0 年前

My idol is very specially already not Jolin is not Zhou Jielun, will not be supermodel Lin Zhiling impossible is staying in US pitcher Wang Jianming, but will be a cow, a genuine Taiwan cow - my mother. Daily early morning gets out of bed the thing which prepares us to attend class must bring, then carries us on the hasty to attend class, oneself go to work again. She works the nature is a service industry, must from stand early late, sometimes works busily must to three, four spots be able to have the lunch. After getting off work, continues her second part-time employment, usually goes home when already was dead-tired, the whole body is incapable. But she still spunked up, cooks a meal, cleans the house, as well as takes great pains carries us to enroll in supplementary lessons another. Sometimes looked that she sits on the sofa, a while time has not fallen asleep, obviously she was really tired! Perhaps speaks mother is my idol is a little excessive, because she already does not have the beautiful semblance, the graceful stature, does not have the excellent wisdom. But she is able to discriminate the earnest work which the human does not have, as well as has no complain and regret pays treats in the family each person, sees our elder sister younger brother is also more important than her life, meticulous which looks after. I regard her the idol am not must study she so to use the labor force to make money, but is must study her spirit, studies her indomitably, diligently the upward spirit. Therefore I must more earnest studying, make money in the future with the wisdom. Let this genuine Taiwan cow not need the laborious work, after enjoying her, half a lifetime. Henceforth, she on the promotion works as distinguished guest dog! .

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。