Promoted
Tiffany 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

關於生物技術的問題,關於PCR

DNA was isolated from 5 mL of peripheral blood samples by

standard methods. The ACE gene polymorphism was estimated

based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification of a single

fragment of intron 16 according to Rigat et al. . PCR products

corresponding to (I) insertion (480 bp) or (D) deletion (193 bp) allele

were analyzed on 1.5% agarose gel stained with ethidium bromide.

Since the D allele in heterozygous sample may be preferentially

amplified, each sample evaluated as the DD genotype was subjected

to a second independent PCR amplification at an annealing temperature

of 67C with a primer pair recognizing an insertion specific

region (hace5a: 5= TGGGACCACAGCGCCCGCCACTAC 3=; hace5c:

5= TCGCCAGCCCTCCCATGCCCATAA 3=) . The PCR product of

335 bp was amplified only in the presence of I allele (in the case of

heterozygote) whereas there was no product in samples homozygous

for D allele.

是否可幫我翻譯這段期刊,請不要使用翻譯軟體

1 個解答

評分
  • 老古
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

DNA was isolated from 5 mL of peripheral blood samples by standard methods. DNA是從5cc周邊血液的樣本依標準方法分離出來的。

The ACE gene polymorphism was estimated based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification of a single fragment of intron 16 according to Rigat et al. . 該ACE基因多態型是依據Rigat et al. 方法將介入子之一碎片作聚合酶鏈鎖反應(PCR) 之增幅來估算的。

PCR products corresponding to (I) insertion (480 bp) or (D) deletion (193 bp) allele were analyzed on 1.5% agarose gel stained with ethidium bromide.用以ethidium bromide 染色過的1.5% Agarose gel來分析對應(I) 及(D) 的PCR產物.

Since the D allele in heterozygous sample may be preferentially amplified, each sample evaluated as the DD genotype was subjected to a second independent PCR amplification at an annealing temperature of 67C with a primer pair recognizing an insertion specific region (hace 5a : 5= TGGGACCACAGCGCCCGCCACTAC 3=; hace 5c : 5= TCGCCAGCCCTCCCATGCCCATAA 3=) . The PCR product of 335 bp was amplified only in the presence of I allele (in the case of heterozygote) whereas there was no product in samples homozygous for D allele.由於在異基因組合樣本中的D等位基因(或譯對偶基因? ) 可能會優先被放大, 每一個被以DD基因型來分析時都要再次在退火温度67c下以一辨識某一嵌入特定區塊(hace 5a : 5= TGGGACCACAGCGCCCGCCACTAC 3=; hace 5c : 5= TCGCCAGCCCTCCCATGCCCATAA 3=)做獨立的PCR增幅.該335bp的PCR產品只有當有等位基因存在而樣本中並無與等位基因同型的產品時才會被增大.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。