Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 教育與參考考試 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯自我介紹 急

請幫我翻譯我要去面試

我是○○○,目前就讀○○高中,我是一個積極、樂觀、負責的人在學科中我最喜歡數學,我都會以細心、耐心來算出答案,當我遇到困難絕不會輕易放棄,我曾經去新加坡遊學半年,這趟旅程加強了我的英文能力也認識來自許多不同國家的朋友,到現在還偶有聯絡,家人中,姑姑和伯母都是畢業於銘傳會計,所以我從小就對銘傳會計印象深刻,在高中也已銘傳會計為我的第一志願,在未來,我希望能成為一名傑出的會計師。

謝謝

已更新項目:

不要用一般的翻譯網站翻譯

文法都怪怪的

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I'm OOO. Now, I'm studying in OO high school. I'm a positive, optimistic and resiponsible person. In my academic experience, my favorite subject is mathematics. I always solve math problem with careful and patient attitude. When I face a delema, I never try to give up at first. I joined a study tour in Singapore helf year ago. In the study tour, I strengthen my English ability and met a lot of friends from several countries and still get in touch with them. My aunts graduated in Accounting Department from Ming Chuan University, so your Department certainly do impress me a lot and it'd been my first chooice in my study plan while I was a high school student. In the future, I hope I can be an outstanding accountant.

2009-04-10 20:47:25 補充:

sorry, not positive but active or aggressive.

參考資料: my self
  • Sigma
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

我是○○○,目前就讀○○高中,

I am xxx, currently studying at xxx high school.

我是一個積極、樂觀、負責的人

I am an active, optimistic, and responsible person.

在學科中我最喜歡數學,

Among all subjects, I like math the most.

我都會以細心、耐心來算出答案,

I always figure out the answers with caution and patience.

當我遇到困難絕不會輕易放棄,

I never give up in face of difficulties.

我曾經去新加坡遊學半年,這趟旅程加強了我的英文能力也認識來自許多不同國家的朋友,到現在還偶有聯絡,

I have been travel-studying in Singapore for half an year. The journey enhanced my English ability and also let me know many friends from many countries. Until now, We keep in contact from time to time.

家人中,姑姑和伯母都是畢業於銘傳會計,所以我從小就對銘傳會計印象深刻,

My aunt and great aunt were graduated from Dept of Accounting at Min-Chuan. I am therefore very much impressed in this department since my childhood.

在高中也已銘傳會計為我的第一志願,在未來,我希望能成為一名傑出的會計師。

I have made this department my first priority since I am in high school. I wish to be an elite accountant in the future.

2009-04-16 18:36:30 補充:

When I face a dilema,

2009-04-16 18:37:08 補充:

half year ago

2009-04-16 18:37:51 補充:

In the study tour, I strengthened

2009-04-16 18:39:16 補充:

so your Department certainly does impress me a lot

2009-04-16 18:41:21 補充:

it have been my first chooice in my study plan while I was a high school student.

it had been...代表現在可能不是 my first choice

2009-04-17 09:36:13 補充:

It has been my first choice 才對 have been 打錯了

參考資料: myself
  • 1 0 年前

我是○○○,目前就讀○○高中,我是一個積極、樂觀、負責的人在學科中我最喜歡數學,我都會以細心、耐心來算出答案,當我遇到困難絕不會輕易放棄,我曾經去新加坡遊學半年,這趟旅程加強了我的英文能力也認識來自許多不同國家的朋友,到現在還偶有聯絡,家人中,姑姑和伯母都是畢業於銘傳會計,所以我從小就對銘傳會計印象深刻,在高中也已銘傳會計為我的第一志願,在未來,我希望能成為一名傑出的會計師。

翻譯:

I is 000, currently attend 00 senior high schools, I am that the person whom one is aggressive, optimistic and is responsible for is in the academics I like mathematics most , I will with elaboration, patience to calculate out the answer, being me to meet a difficulty in no case will easily give up, I once went to Singapore study-abroad trip for half year, this itinerary strengthens my English ability to also know to come from many friends of different nations and still accidentally has a contact till now, in the family, aunt and aunts all graduate from Ming to spread an accounting, so I since the childhood spread accounting's impression to the Ming deep, in the senior high school also already the Ming spread an accounting for my the first wishes, at the future, I hopes to become an outstanding accountant.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。