Pink Angel 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

以下兩則英文笑話的笑點

(1)My wife and I were watching the gorillas at the zoo when several of them charged at the enclosure fence, scattering the crowd, except for one elderly man. Later, my wife asked him how he had kept his composure. "I used to drive a school bus," he explained.

(2)As a concierge at a posh resort, I was often asked about the ski facilities. One day a couple, who had just checked in after a long flight, came by and asked me where the lift was. "Go down this hall," I told them, "out the door, past the pool, 200 yards down the block and you'll see it on your right."

Their tired faces suddenly looked even more exhausted, until the man behind them spoke up. "They're from England," he said. "I think they're looking for the elevator."

想問一下關於這兩則英文笑話的笑點在哪

因為看很久還是看不懂

謝謝!!

已更新項目:

那那個人以為英國人所說的lift是什麼意思呢

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1) Most kids on a schoolbus are brats, and they are REALLY REALLY annoying and noisy, so its no wonder he can always keep his calm haha.

2) People coming from England call the elevator "lift"

now, the guy which told them where the actual lift of the ski resort, didnt know that.

And thats why the English people thought they had to walk really far away...haha

參考資料: ME~
  • 1 0 年前

這種美國笑話你要熟悉他們的生活用語才能了解笑點

要不人找個美國人給他看在問他

我看了之後真是太好笑了=-=ㄏㄏ

笑到肚子痛[我弟]

參考資料: 我的看法
  • 1 0 年前

這是種美式幽默

1. 表示 歐美的學生在車上就是一團混亂 聊天阿 唱歌阿 溼機已經訓練了臨危不亂的精神 ( 看美國電影你會發現的)

2. 這是 雞同鴨講 "LIFE" 在英國 是指電梯

參考資料: 經驗
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。