Dennis 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙糾正這一段翻譯

緣由;有美國的朋友請我幫忙修照片,不過由於照片的年代久遠,受損面積不少(類似黑白照片又有明顯受損及斑白感),因此我用photoshop軟體試了之後,並未達到有更顯著的效果,還是決定放棄,因此想跟對方說明一下不能改的原因~

我可以說:I was tried to fix this photo up with photoshop,but the photo-damage quite seriously , therefore the effect is not well than I thought.Hoping you can realize than why I can't fix up.

煩請大大們幫忙修正文法~感恩~

2 個解答

評分
  • 小羊
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

您好 很高興為您解答

I was trying to recover the picture by different ways; however, the damage has gone too far and hardly to be fixed or rebuilt. Please advise.

我稍微做了修改..讓邏輯方面更完善

例如:

fix this photo with photoshop..but ..那麼對方會覺得也許有其他種方法可以修 只是你沒有用或者你不知道..因此改為 by different ways

but the photo-damage quite seriously

照片損壞是日積月累的, 所以我用 has gone too far 來描述照片已經離修理的最低限度很遠了..

therefore the effect is not well than I thought.Hoping you can realize than why I can't fix up. 這整句 直接改成 Please advise 讓他跟你說他的決定吧..看是要死馬當活馬醫 還是怎樣.

如果你還是要提到照片有好一點點點點 只是不如預期

只用多加個小字即可 :

I was trying to recover the picture by different ways; however, the damage has gone too far and hardly to be fully fixed or rebuilt. Please advise.

有問題請隨時發問或補充

參考資料: 美國的台裔
  • 1 0 年前

I tried to fix this photo by using photoshop. Due to the severe damage of the photo, the result it came up was not what I had expected. I hope you can understand why I can't fix it.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。