不爽 不酷 很遜 ．．．．
還是他本來想寫＂be cool＂這樣 XD
- ?Lv 71 0 年前最佳解答
Maybe, the actor’s English is really poor.
1. not self-assured or relaxed 沒有把握的; 無自信的
2. not sophisticated nor worldly-wise 不世故的,不酷,很遜
3. unfashionable and boring 不流行的; 過時的; 無聊的
4. Not in accord with the standards or mores of a specified group 與某群人的道德標準不相符的
1. It is so uncool of him to show up without a present to my birthday party.
2. He is such an uncool guy, not following up to the trend, always wearing outdated clothing and acting like a nerd.
2009-04-21 00:35:29 補充：
Maybe, he was just joking about himself not being a cool person.
Maybe, he misunderstood what "uncool" meant.
Maybe, he wanted to write "be cool", just like you stated, but accidentally wrote the wrong word.
I don't think that he meant signing his autograph is uncool.參考資料： Myself. Went abroad at age 11. With 32 years experience speaking and writing English. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992.
- 1 0 年前
- 白兒Lv 61 0 年前
會不會是寫很潦草 他寫 im cool. 而看成 uncool