5.我覺得男生和女生的差異是心理的想法不一樣。

6.台灣對性別的態度是男女平等,美國也是兩性平等但是好像還是比較注重男性

7.反猶主義從根本上來說,就是要徹底消除猶太人的民族意識,使之喪失民族認同感和民族特性。

8.美國受種族歧視最嚴重的是黑人,台灣以前受種族歧視最嚴重的是原住民。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. Convenient and something once we eat, we will love it.

2. Suggest less fried food and more vegetables and fruits.

3. Main food in Taiwan is rice, while in United States are salad, beef steake, bread and hamberger.

4. I think, in 1940s, Americans were reticence in sex.

5. I suppose difference between men and women is what they have in mind.

6. Here in Taiwan it plays fair between men and women, In United States the same, and yet American men get more attention.

7.Essentially, Anti-semitism is to eliminating their awareness of Jewry and characteristic in their blood.

8. Black man is the most serious racism problem in United States, as to in Taiwan used to be the oboriginal races.

2009-04-20 15:04:00 補充:

修正1. Something convenient and once we eat, we will love it.

參考資料: 自己, 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

3號是貼錯地方了嗎= =?

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 承祐
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

1. will eat also has been easy to become addicted

2. as far as possible little to eat fries in oil food to have the vegetables fruit

3. Taiwan three meals a day take five valleys as the staple food will be the rice quite conveniently, what the US ate was greens beefsteak earth department Hamburg

4. I thought that in 1940, the American to the nature was conservative.

5. I thought that the male student and female student's difference is the psychological idea is dissimilar.

6. Taiwan to the sex the manner is the equality of the sexes, the US is also the gender equality, but probably compares pays great attention masculine

7. counter-still the principle essentially, is must eliminate Jew's national consciousness thoroughly, causes it to lose the national sympathy and the national character.

8. what the US is been most serious the racial discrimination is the black, Taiwan before what is been most serious the racial discrimination is the indigenous people.

希望以上這個回答能夠幫忙到您,祝福您一切順心愉快~~~(夜晨)

參考資料: 翻譯軟體
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。