promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文高手們..請問這樣寫對嗎???文法正確嗎???

""Global financial crisis, there are a lot factories closed, I don't know if you also affected by that. The entire enviroment has like stagnant water, such low waste booming under felt makes any matter all to raise not vigorousl. Just wish it could pickup soon """"

""Beecoz of my personality, I think that I'm not suit to being a boss, I spent a long time to healed the rift and I found out it's so hard to quiet down, even till now... So I admired your daring always to change all the time""

'''This period of time, I indulged in garending, when I saw the seeds are grow well day by day, I feel accomplished."""

請問以上句子文法正確嗎???

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"During the Global financial crisis, a lot factories are closed down. I don't know if you are also affected. The entire enviroment is like stagnant water. .... I just wish it would pickup soon. "

""Because of my personality, I'm not suited to be a boss. I spent a long time to heal the rift and found out it's hard to quiet down. So I admired your daring to change constantly."

'''This period of time, I indulged in garending. When I saw the seeds were growing well day after day, I felt accomplished."

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "such low waste booming under felt makes any matter all to raise not vigorously".

I corrected the sentence " I spent a long time to healed the rift and I found out it's so hard to quiet down, even till now.", but the meaning is not clear.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。