promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我用英文信嗎?☆ 謝 謝 ☆

請幫我用以下的句子寫一封英文抱怨信......謝 謝

My steak is overcooked.

The heating in my room isn't working.

The wine waiter was very rude to me when I asked for red wine with my fish.

You forgot to wake me at 6 a.m. Now I’ve missed my train.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

To the hotel manager,

Last night, the staying experience at your hotel was ridiculously horrible

Firstly, during dinner, in the hotel restaurant, I ordered a fish and my wife ordered a steak. My wife told the waiter to have her steak cooked to medium rare, but when the steak arrived the table, she said to the waiter “My steak is overcooked.” the waiter replied rudely “Is still ok to eat。” Then, the wine waiter was very rude to me when I asked for red wine with my fish, by saying “No, white wine is the only choice you can have with a fish.” The service provided was certainly not impressive, it was rather appalling.

Secondly, room service. It was a cold night, and I turn on the heater, i called the front desk, and said “The heating in my room isn’t working.” they replied “We will soon send a person fix it for you” After an hour, no sign of a knock, then I called again, this time they replied “Sorry, no one is available tonight.” My wife and I were both very angry with the service provided here. The next morning is even worse, what happened is, that the front desk didn’t ring me at 6 a.m., I called the front desk at 8 a.m. (which is when I woke up), saying “You forgot to wake me at 6 a.m. Now I’ve missed my train.” they replied “Sorry, we got other costumers who told us to wake them up at the same time too, so we accidentally forgot your request.”

My wife and I left the hotel after we packed, and we went home on the train, which is 4 hours after the previous one, my schedule of meeting my costumer was messed up due to your hotel’s poor service, seriously, it is the worst hotel I've ever been.

Costumer who spent his night in room 602,

James White

參考資料: 我自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。