- 1 0 年前最佳解答
你可能對老師說: Don't touch my things.
你可能對死黨這樣說: Don't touch my stuff.
這些是我的東西 -- These are my things.
這個塑膠袋裡塞滿了軟軟的東西 -- This plastic bag is filled with some soft stuff.參考資料： 自己
- CoachLv 41 0 年前
1)a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object.
2)some entity, object, or creature that is not or cannot be specifically designated or precisely described: The stick had a brass thing on it.
3)anything that is or may become an object of thought: things of the spirit.
4)things, matters; affairs: Things are going well now.
5) a fact, circumstance, or state of affairs: It is a curious thing.
6) an action, deed, event, or performance: to do great things; His death was a horrible thing.
7) a particular, respect, or detail: perfect in all things.
8) aim; objective: The thing is to reach this line with the ball.
9) an article of clothing: I do not have a thing to wear.
10) things, a. implements, utensils, or other articles for service
b. personal possessions or belongings: Pack your things and go!
11)a task; chore: I&#039;ve got a lot of things to do today.
12) a living being or creature: His baby's a cute little thing.
13) a thought or statement: I have just one thing to say to you.
14) Informal. a peculiar attitude or feeling, either positive or negative, toward something; mental quirk: She has a thing about cats.
15) something signified or represented, as distinguished from a word, symbol, or idea representing it.
16) Law. anything that may be the subject of a property right.
17) new thing, Jazz. free jazz.
18) the thing, a. something that is correct or fashionable: That caf&eacute; is the thing now. b. that which is expedient or necessary: The thing to do is to tell them the truth.
2009-05-03 11:12:31 補充：
1. the material of which anything is made: a hard, crystalline stuff.
2. material to be worked upon or to be used in making something: wood, steel, and other stuff for building.
3. material of some unspecified kind: a cushion filled with some soft stuff.
2009-05-03 11:15:47 補充：
4. Chiefly British. woven material or fabric, esp. wool.
5. property, as personal belongings or equipment; things.
6. something to be swallowed, as food, drink, or medicine.
2009-05-03 11:16:23 補充：
7. inward character, qualities, or capabilities: to have good stuff in one.
8. Informal. action or talk of a particular kind: kid stuff; Cut out the rough stuff.
9. worthless things or matter: to clean the stuff out of a closet.
2009-05-03 11:18:42 補充：
10. worthless or foolish ideas, talk, or writing: a lot of stuff and nonsense
11. Informal. journalistic, literary, artistic, dramatic, musical, or other compositions or performances: Bach composed some splendid stuff.
2009-05-03 11:20:49 補充：
12. Informal. one's trade, skill, field, facts, etc.: She knows her stuff.
13. Slang. any kind of drug, esp. an illicit one.
14. Also called stock. Papermaking. refined and beaten wet pulp ready for spreading on the wire.參考資料： , dictionary