如果你真的愛過她那一定很清楚她的個性

請想想吧.她有開口跟你要過什麼嗎?

你知道我在病房裡是怎麼陪她的嗎?

把手機放在她耳朵旁並且一直重覆播放你們倆個的影片給她聽.手機沒電了.換電池再繼續聽

可是我們只要看到她流淚心裡就會很難過實在捨不得她這麼痛苦

我從不知道有人可以不負責任的躲起來?你的父母親是怎麼教育你的?

我敢保證這世界上絕對不會有人像她一樣的愛你.

我之前不斷的提醒你.不論你是否還愛她.起碼要有問候.可是你到底為她做過什麼?不過罵的再多也都是枉然

她在筆記本裡有寫.如果她離開了有一部份財產是留給你的.據我所知她有一棟房子一塊地和一些存款.

說難聽一點.人家到眼睛閉上以前都在擔心你的生活.那你呢?你憑什麼用錢來衡量她對你的感情?既然跟她說話是浪費你寶貴的時間那你又有什麼權力叫他去貸款給你?

你是男生本來就有責任照顧她但卻是相反.竟然敢跟他拿錢.為什麼要她來承受所有痛苦.然後受傷了也不敢講

很遺憾的.我始終都沒能力再為她多做些什麼

如果有什麼話要跟她說.就趁這幾天快一點吧

這是我最後一次傳訊息.做人要懂得知足.要有點良心.你好自為之吧

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"生日快樂"這大概是我唯一能夠替她跟你說的話

happy birthday are probably the only words I could say to you for her

她很貼心,手機裡還記錄著要提醒買禮物送給你

She is so thoughtful and still keeps a record of buying you gifts in her cell phone!

知道嗎?下個月是她26歲生日

know what? her 26th birthday will be the next month!

如果你真的愛過她那一定很清楚她的個性

i f you did love her, then you must know very well about her personality.

請想想吧.她有開口跟你要過什麼嗎?

think it carefully!仔細想想吧 has she ever asked anything from you?

你知道我在病房裡是怎麼陪她的嗎? u have no idea how I keep her company in the ward.

把手機放在她耳朵旁並且一直重覆播放你們倆個的影片給她聽.手機沒電了.換電池再繼續聽

I put the cell phone by her ear and kept playing your video for her over and over again. when the battery was low, i changed it and then went on with the same thing.

可是我們只要看到她流淚心裡就會很難過實在捨不得她這麼痛苦

As long as she cries, we are all heartbroken and that really hurts to see her experiencing such the pain right now.

我從不知道有人可以不負責任的躲起來?你的父母親是怎麼教育你的?

I never knew that a man can hide himself from the responsibility like that! How were you educated on earth by your parents ? {you are nothing than a coward懦夫 }!

我敢保證這世界上絕對不會有人像她一樣的愛你.

I guarantee you there wouldn t be anyone that would love you just like her in this world.

我之前不斷的提醒你.不論你是否還愛她.起碼要有問候.可是你到底為她做過什麼?不過罵的再多也都是枉然

I have been reminding you that you could at least say hi to her whatever you still love her or not. But what the hell have you done? Nothing! Anyway it is useless no matter how much i condemn you. { you are a complete waste of space.你簡直一無是處}

2009-05-03 15:03:16 補充:

她在筆記本裡有寫.如果她離開了有一部份財產是留給你的.據我所知她有一棟房子一塊地和一些存款.

In her notebook, she even wrote down that if she passed away, she would leave you part of her property and as I know, she has a house, a piece of land and some savings.

2009-05-03 15:06:01 補充:

To be frank, she is always worried about your life until she dies. but you? How dare you measure her love by money! it is ridiculous! {太荒唐可笑} Since talking to her is a waste of time, then you have no right to ask her to grant a loan for you. {Shame on you! 你該感到羞愧 }

2009-05-03 15:08:40 補充:

你是男生本來就有責任照顧她但卻是相反.竟然敢跟他拿錢.為什麼要她來承受所有痛苦.然後受傷了也不敢講

You are a man and you were supposed to take responsibility for caring her, on the contrary you dared to take her money for yourself. Why did she have to suffer all these pains alone and said nothing even she got hurt?

2009-05-03 15:09:45 補充:

很遺憾的.我始終都沒能力再為她多做些什麼

With great regret there is nothing more i can do for her.

如果有什麼話要跟她說.就趁這幾天快一點吧

if you have something to tell her, or {if you want to say something to her}just be quick and do it within these days!

2009-05-03 15:11:12 補充:

這是我最後一次傳訊息.做人要懂得知足.要有點良心.你好自為之吧

This is the last time I send you the message. You really should treasure what you have and do things in all conscience.{ 憑良心做事}

Hope your heart is still in the right place!

2009-05-03 15:13:57 補充:

加油! 願上帝祝福你的朋友!

參考資料: self, self, self, self, self, self
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

"Happy Birthday" seems to be the only word i can say to you for her.

She is sweet. She took notes in her cell phone as a reminder of buying gifts for you.

Do you know that her birthday is on the 26th next month?

If you really did love her, you must have understood her,know her personality.

Just think. Did she ever ask anything from you?

Do you know how I kept her company in the hospital?

I put her cell phone by her ear and repeated the video you shot before for her. When the phone run out of battery, I just change for a new one and kept playing the video.

As long as seeing her shed tears, we felt terrible and sad for her being miserable.

I never knew that how someone can be so irresponsibile and just hide himself. How did your parents educate you?

I can promise that there would be no one that would love you just like her.

I have kept remind you to at least send your ragards to her whatever you still loved her or not. But what on earth did you do for her?

However, all the condemnation is useless....

She had mentioned in her notebook that if she passed away, she would leave parts of her remainings for you. As I know, she had a house and some savings.

To be direct, she was always worried about you until she passed away. What about you? How can you weigh her affection to you through money? Since you said that it was a waste of time to taik with her, how can you ask her to grant a loan for you?

You are a man. You were supposed to take care of her. But in contrast, you took money from her. How dare you? Why did she suffer by her own and say nothing even got hurt?

I am sorry to being unable to do anythin for her.

If you still got anything to tell her, be quick and do it in these days.

This is the last time I text-message to you. You should cherish what you have and keep your conscience. Please do something according to your heart or not.

加油! 他真賤!!

參考資料: 我自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

" Happy birthday " This is probably I can only 夠 for her the words which said to you She is very intimate, in the handset also records must remind buys the gift to give you Knows? The next month is her 26th birthday If you really likes her that being certainly very clear she the individuality Please think. What does she have the aperture to want with you? You knew how I am accompany her in the hospital ward? Places nearby her ear the handset, and has been redundant broadcasts you movie to listen to her. Handset not electricity. Trades the battery to continue to listen again But we, so long as saw she will burst into tears will be very at heart sad does not give up her to be such painful really I ever did not know that some people may irresponsible hide? How do your parents educate you? I will dare to guarantee in this world 絕 to not to have the photograph she same to love you. Before me, unceasing reminds you. No matter you whether also to love her. Must have the regards at least. What but have you made for her? However scolds many is also again in vain however She has in the notebook writes. If she left had a partial property to leave you. As far as I know she has house place and some deposits. Said the coarse spot. Closed others to the eye before is worrying your life. Then you? Why do you spend money to weigh her to your sentiment? What authority since speaks with her is wastes your precious time that you also to have to be called him to loan gives you? You are the male student have the responsibility to look after her but are actually opposite originally. Dares with him to draw cash unexpectedly. Why wants her to withstand all pain. Was injured has not dared to say Very regrettable. I always do not have ability to make anything again for her If had any words to say to her. Takes advantage of these days of quick spot This is my last biography news. The personhood wants to understand is content. Must a little the conscience. You put best into it

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。