有英文網址ㄉ也可以

3 個解答

評分
  • David
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Depends on the kids' age.

If the Children are still in the elementry school or under, they do not need mobile phones. They should always be in schools during day time, and in the child care centers or at home after school, in other words, they should always be at a place that we know about and there always has a phone to reach.

Giving a mobile phone to a kid under twelve years old, is nothing but to show off.

If the children go to junior highs or high schools, then I think they may have a mobile phone with them, because they have so much activities going on after schools. It is better for them to have a phone for an emergency situation, and it is easy for the parents to track where the kids are , therefore, lessworry and stress besides their daily work and chores.

Of course, the parents should awlays tell their children that, the main purpose to let them having the mobile phones is for the safty issue, not to chat with their young friends. Also, to inform the children with the reality phone cost, is a good way to make them understood why they have to set a limit for the mobile phone usage.

I also have a suggestion about what kind of phones the children should get: some middle level decent phones, but not those fancy and expensive ones; like buying an expensive sports car for a new, young kid driver, it is nothing but to show off, young childred will not charish the easy come stuff, and they only bring a negtive image to themselves.

參考資料: US 25 YRS with 2 teenage kids
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

maybe if thet want yould give them

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

你的意思是這樣ㄇ?

把中文翻成英文

Because the child this must have the handset

拜託!不要檢舉我