些老師會想繼續進修,有些則否。關於這部分相異處就會比較大,大多數老師的教材是大同小異,不過有些老師認為只有課本是不夠的,所以還會另外打講義給學生參考。

-

“我針對自己的班有做一些特別的改變,比如說除課本東西之外,我會自己把文法講義重新打過,然後讓學生貼在課本上這樣子。”

-

“因為有些老師會想要繼續進修而有些老師則沒有。”

-

“因為依我們學校的老師來講,每個人都非常的盡心盡力,搞不好做的都還沒有他們好。”

-

大部分老師認為自己必須走在學生前面,學習更多新知。不然會無法回答學生的提問;也有大部分老師認為自己是一個自我學習能力提升的老師,卻覺得自己與別人所秉持的理念不同,這在教學上就會產生一個盲點。

-

“學校有安排研習的話就去聽,教師研習比如說敦煌書局他會舉辦,舉辦之後就會想要說去看一下他在敎什麼。”

-

“我會收集資訊來自我強化。如果有這樣的機緣或機會,我們一樣會跟他人做這樣的交流。”

-

“學校裡面禮拜二的導師會報我們也都會談輔導室有一些演講,校長也會買書給我們看,我們還要寫一些讀書心得報告。”

-

“不完全是。”

-

“我會想要在進修去學一些新的東西如果說學校也有一些研習活動的話我也很希望能去申請到去參加,因為你在研習的活動過程當中可以學到一些新的idea。”

-

“我會希望是自己走在學生前面。所以有些東西的話,我會想說我自己要先去看一下,可是要是沒時間的話你會自己先去看一下去了解一下,然後不會的話再問別人這樣子。”

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The self-requirement of the teacher makes the teaching style different.

--

Some of the teachers would like to pursue further education, but some do not. The difference about this aspect is bigger, most teachers use the similar text book, but some other teachers think that the text book is not enough, so they will prepare loose-leaf material to the student.

--

To my own class, I make some special change, such as in addition to the content inside text book, I will re-type the grammatical material and then let the students stick on the text book.

--

Because some teacher would like to pursue further education but some do not.

--

Because according to the teachers in our school, everybody does his job very well, maybe you cannot do as good as them.

--

Most teachers think that it is necessary to study more than the students. Otherwise he could not answer the questions from students; and most teachers will also think he could promote self-learning capability by himself, but they feel the ideas of themm is different from others, this will cause a blind spot of the teaching.

--

The teacher will join the lecture if it is held in school, for example, Dun-Hunag Book Store will hold teacher lecture, and the techer will join and realize what is taught in the lecture.

--

I will collect infomation to enhance myself, if possible, we will communicate with others as well.

--

At our school, every Tuesday there is some lectures in the consulting room, the principle will also buy some books ofr us, after that we need to write down some report about what is learned.

--

Not exactly.

--

I would like to pursue further education to learn something new, if there are some lectures in our school, I also want to apply for and join it, because you can learn some new ideas in the progress in the lecture.

--

I would like to move in front of the student, so I will study something in advance, but if not too much time, you will go to tealize a little bit, and then ask others if not understood.

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。