- ?Lv 41 0 年前最佳解答
1. The object of the game is to score more points than the opponent by potting object balls in a predefined order.
2. At the start of a frame, the balls are positioned and the players take it in turns to hit a shot in a single strike from the tip of the cue, their aim being to pot one of the red balls and score a point.
3. If they do pot at least one red, then it remains in the pocket and they are allowed another shot - this time the aim being to pot one of the colours.
4. If successful, then they gain the value of the colour potted.
5. It is returned to its correct position on the table and they must try to pot another red again.
6. This process continues until they fail to pot the desired ball, at which point their opponent comes back to the table to play the next shot.
7. The game continues in this manner until all the reds are potted and only the 6 colours are left on the table; at that point the aim is then to pot the colours in the order yellow, green, brown, blue, pink, black.
8. When a colour is potted in this phase of a frame, it remains off the table.
9. When the final ball is potted, the player with the most points wins
- 1 0 年前
8 ball or 9 ball or snooker