32a 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫忙檢查英文自傳有無錯誤

這是我翻譯的英文自傳....幫忙檢查看看有沒有哪裡錯,謝。

Autobiography of Arnold Huang

On July 10, 1900, I was born in Homei, a small town in Changhua. Father is a factory worker, and mother is a housewife. I have an older sister who majors in nursing and a younger sister who will graduate from high school this year. Father makes money for the whole family. Although the economy is not so good, we still enjoy a harmonious family life.

I entered Homei elementary and junior high school at primary neighborhood schools. Nine years later, I entered Lugang senior high school through a competitive entrance examination and majored in Commercial Management. There I studied very hard so that I have known many commercial knowledge, and I got licences like Accounting, Word Processing, English and Chinese Typing.

I joined the badminton and chess clubs in the first and second grades of senior high school. Playing badminton makes me feel relaxing while playing chess enhances my brain. In the third grade of senior high school, I dropped out the clubs and studied hard for the Joint Entrance Exam.

I also found my interesting through the exam, so I attended National Formosa University and majored Applied Foreign Languages. Because I don’t want to lose commercial skills which I learned in senior high school, I not only study professional English, but other subjects related to the commerce like economic. I also join the AFL Student Organization to learn social skill and organization. A colorful university life is what I want to have.

I would like to go on graduate institute after getting the bachelor’s degree, and I wish I can go abroad studying if possible in the future.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

.. I grew up in a loving family. My father supports my family by working in the factory and my mother... Besides, I have an older sister who... Even though the economy is in a recession, we are not bothered by these difficulties we encounter because spending time with family will be the happiest thing in our life. I was enrolled in Homei elementary and junior high school. Nine years later, I entered Lugang senior high school by taking a competitive entrance examination and majored in Commercial Management. My motivation for succeeding in academics has driven me to obtain knowledge by studying hard. Therefore, I could eventually obtain accounting, word processing , English and Chinese typing licenses. I joined the badminton and chess clubs in the first and second grades in senior high school. Playing badminton made me feel relaxed and playing chess could challenge my brain. However, when I was in the third grade in the senior high school, I dropped out the clubs and studied hard for Entrance Exam. Preparing the Entrance Exam could not only help me get permission for studying in a university with a good reputation but also explores my interests in studying.

I eventually found my interests for learning English and decided to improve my English skill by majoring in Applied Foreign Languages. My motivation for improving my English skill had allowed me to gain permission from National Formosa University by earning an excellent score in the Entrance exams. In addition to improve my English ability, I have taken related business and commercial courses at National Formosa University. Besides, I join the AFL Student Organization to learn the way of how to develop my social skill and they way of how to manage organizations. I benefit a lot in both developing academic abilities and interpersonal intelligence by enrolling in National Formosa University. I would like to go on graduate institute after getting the bachelor degree, and I wish I could go abroad studying

參考資料: myself-as a graduate school student
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • Bruce
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

I was born on July 10th, 1900 in Homei, a small town in Changhua. My father is a factory worker as my mother is a housewife. I have an older sister majoring in nursing and a younger sister who will graduate from high school this year. My father is supporting the whole family. Although the current economy is not so good, we still enjoy a harmonious family life.

I entered Homei elementary, then junior high school near by my neighborhood. Nine years later, I entered Lugang senior high school through a competitive entrance examination and majored in Commercial Management. There I studied very hard so that I learned a lot of commercial knowledge, and received many licenses like Accounting, Word Processing, English and Chinese Typing.

I joined the badminton and chess clubs during the first 2 years at the senior high school. Playing badminton helped me relax physically while playing chess enhanced my problem solving and reasoning skills. In my senior year at the senior high school, I dropped out of the clubs and concentrated on the College Entrance Exam.

I also found my major through the exam, so I attended National Formosa University and majored in Applied Foreign Languages. Because I didn’t want to give up the business related knowledge I have learned at the senior high school, I am taking not only Professional English course, but other subjects such as Economic. I also joined the AFL Student Organization to learn social and organizing skills. A colorful university life is what I am looking for.

I plan to attend graduate school after getting my bachelor’s degree, and I like to study abroad if possible in the future.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。