White Lin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急需:幫中翻英(禁翻譯軟體或翻譯的網頁)今天要贈20點

我來自台灣.我目前還是個學生,我從小就很喜歡養一些小寵物,如小狗.小貓.小兔子.這是我家目前所養的寵物,我平常喜歡做的衣些活動就是在家裡玩玩電腦.或是出門跟朋友去逛逛散散步.有的時候還會幫家裡的親戚帶小BABY.我希望我之後能成為一個幼教老師或是擁有一間很可愛的寵物店.因為我很喜歡與小朋友的互動以及去逛一些寵物的用品.我的個性是個很有耐性的人!!而我也很喜歡小動物與小孩子!!

可寄到: fw0722@yahoo.com.tw

拜託千萬別用網路翻譯或是翻譯軟體

拜託希望是自己翻的

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I from Taiwan. I am a student at present, I very much like raising some small pets since childhood, like puppy. Cat. Small rabbit. This is the pet which my family raises at present, I usually like a clothes activity which does at home play the computer. Perhaps goes out with the friend strolls takes a walk. Sometimes will also help the relative in the family to bring small baby. I to hope after me, can become a preschool education teacher perhaps have between a very lovable pet shop. Because I like very much with child's interaction as well as stroll some pets the thing. My individuality is a very indefatigable person!! But I also very much like the micro-organism and the child!!

希望對你有幫助= =.....

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

I am from Taiwan, and I'm currently a student. Ever since I was a kid, I liked to keep pets, such as dogs, cats and rabbites. All the above are the ones I currently own. During my free time, I often stay home and play on my computer. When I'm not doing that, I usually go out with friends, or I baby-sit my relative's baby. My goal is to become a teacher and work with little kids, or maybe own a pet store. That's because I like to interact with little kids, and I love to visit pet shops. I am a very patient person who love kids and small animals.

• 1 0 年前

I'm from Taiwan, and I'm a student. I like to keep some pets since I was young. Dogs, cats, and rabbits are what I'm keeping at home now. My leisure activities are playing computer at home, going out with friends, and sometimes I'll help my relatives to look after their children. I want to be a kindergarten teacher or have a cute pet shop in future because I like to play with children and to go to some pet shops. I'm a patient person, and I like small animals and children, too.

自己的翻譯

提供參考

• 1 0 年前

I come from Taiwan. I am a student at present , I very much like raising some small pets since childhood, like puppy. Cat. Small rabbit. This is a pet which my family raises at present, I usually like some activities which does at home play the computer. Perhaps goes out with the friends strolls takes a walk. Sometimes also can help the relative in the family to take care of small BABY. I after to hope me can become a preschool education teacher perhaps have a very lovable pet shop. Because I like very much with child's interaction as well as stroll some pets the thing. My individuality is a very indefatigable person!! But I also very much like the smell animal and the child!!

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

I come from Taiwan. I am a student at the present. I have liked raising some small pets since I was young, like dogs, cats, rabbits. These are pets my family has at the present. My favourite hobbies are to play the computer at home, or to go strolling outside to with friends. Sometimes I even help my family take care of the baby. I hope I can become a kindergarden teacher or have a cute pet shop, because I like interacting with children as well as seeing some pet stuff. I am a very patient person!! And I really like small animals and children!!

有一些沒有完全一樣

因為(我覺得)比較通順

希望還可以!!

上面那位翻錯了

你寫的「依些活動」是指「一些活動」吧?

他把「依」真的翻成「依服」了!!

參考資料: 本人與本人腦袋
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。