promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

一段美國ebay的商品介紹...我看不懂!誰幫我一下

A very rare chance to get some personal Liz Phair stuff! She was given these Sorel snow boots (size 7) and a pair of socks at Sundance back in 2006. As you can see in the photo, she was photographed trying them on! The box is signed in bold marker by Liz and she wrote "Sundance 2006" under her autograph. The boots also come with a printout picture of her wearing the boots. I have looked for YEARS for her personal stuff,and this is the only time she has ever given anything to charity that I am aware of (and I have searched exhaustively) so grab these while you can! Buyer pays shipping. International sales ok. Good luck!

1 個解答

評分
  • ricky
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(完全自翻 沒有用網路翻譯機)

(歡迎指教)

(建議在翻的時候不要逐字翻 翻好後要自己讀翻的部份 看看有沒有奇怪的地方)

(喜歡的話就選我吧)

A very rare chance to get some personal Liz Phair stuff!

拿到Liz Phair的個人東西是很稀有地

She was giventhese Sorel snow boots (size 7) and a pair of socks at Sundance back in2006.

在2006年她被給與這些Sorel的七號大小雪鞋跟一雙Sundance的襪子

As you can see in the photo, she was photographed trying them on!

就如你在這相片中看到的一樣 她照相當時正在試穿那些東西呢

The box is signed in bold marker by Liz and she wrote "Sundance 2006"under her autograph.

那個箱子被Liz以粗奇異筆在她親自簽的名字下面寫著"Sundace 2006"

The boots also come with a printout picture of herwearing the boots.

那個靴子更有附帶一張她(Liz)穿著此靴子的相片

I have looked for YEARS for her personal stuff,andthis is the only time she has ever given anything to charity that I amaware of (and I have searched exhaustively) so grab these while youcan!

我已經為了拿到她(Liz)本人的物品找了很多年才找到 而且這是我所知道她(Liz)唯一捐給慈善機構的個人物品(我為證實這點以費盡心力) 所以在他人買去前趕緊買去吧!

Buyer pays shipping. International sales ok. Good luck!

購買者要付郵資 我寄到國際每一國 祝你幸運!

有相關問題的話 歡迎補充

參考資料: 美國多年留學&英文分類高手的我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。