promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
qzpm 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我看看文法對不對,謝謝!

Something very strange happened last Saturday. I went on a vacation with my husband. I was on my island, the Lu Lu, playing with my daring. Suddenly, I saw an island about six kilometers away. The island looked very beautiful and strange. The next day, we went to the island by boat. We walked all over the island. It was empty. I didn’t see any people there. I didn’t see any house there. What a strange island was. In order to prevent any accident, we came back to my island as soon as we could.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Something very/ quite strange happened last Saturday when I was on a vacation with my husband. I was on Lu Lu Island playing with my darling. Suddenly, I saw an island about six kilometers away. It (=the island) looked stunning/ very beautiful but strange. The next day, we went to the island by boat. We went around the island and found (that) it was deserted. I neither saw any houses nor noticed anyone there. What a strange island it was! We went back to our island as soon as we could in case any accidents happened.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

是看文法對不對?不是中翻英,看好標題在回答好嗎?

• 1 0 年前

非常奇怪的某些事情上星期六發生。 我與我的丈夫繼續一個假期。 我在我的島上,陸陸,玩我的勇氣。 突然,我看見一島大約6 公里遠。 島看起來非常美麗和奇怪。 第二天,我們乘船去島。 我們統治島。 它是空的。 我在那裡沒看見任何人。 我完全沒有在那裡看見任何房子。 一座奇怪的島是什麼。 為了防止任何事故,我們儘可能快回到我的島。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。