- 澍媽媽Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
Tell- is not followed immediately by a noun clause.
Tell- is followed immediately by a (pro)noun object.
*say sth to sb
She said (that) [there used to be a big pond.]
= She said it to me.
* tell sb sth
= tell sth to sb
He told me (that) [he was hungry.]
= He told it to me
問問題: ask/ want to know/ wonder/ inquire
He asked me if I was a student.
= He asked it to me.
He wanted to know if I was a student.
= He wanted to know it.
He wondered if I was a student .
= He wondered about it.
I answered that I was.
= I answered it to him.
I replied that I was.
= I replied it to him.
以上,供您參考!參考資料： above 15 years teaching experience
- 1 0 年前
例如 he says that tomorrow will be good. 他說明天會更好!
例如 tell mary i love her . 告訴瑪麗我愛他! 這裡瑪麗就是目標!
- 鈺淳Lv 51 0 年前
say (vt 及物動詞) 說；指著；談論；講；引用他人的言論
· You can say it again. 你說得對極了
· My watch says 9:00. 手錶指著九點
· She said "Innocence is the greatest bliss." 她說「天真單純是最大的喜悅」。
· In this book, the author says that camels can go two months without water.
It goes without saying (不用說), to say nothing of (更不用說),
it is said (據說 = people say = they say), strange to say (說也奇怪),
what do you say to (你認為如何), that is to say (也就是說)
tell (vt.) 告訴；判斷；分辨；顯示；推測；預卜
· 用語言告訴某人某件事情，後面須接受詞；也可表示向某人發出要求、命令、警告或預兆。或把某件事或故事說給別人聽 [單方面接受]。
· 句型：tell 人 to V or tell 人 that 子句
· The teacher told the students to stay quiet. 老師叫學生保持安靜。
· Can your boy tell the time? 你的小孩會看時間 (鐘錶) 嗎？
· She always tells her daughter a story before she goes to bed.
· The light tells you if the machine is on or off. 燈號表示機器是開著還是關著。
· I told you so! 我跟你說過了嘛！
· Do as you are told. 按照吩咐去做。
tell A from B (辨別 A 與 B), tell the truth [a lie] 說實話 [謊話],
tell a joke (說笑話), tell someone off (大罵一頓)
- 1 0 年前