Goodies 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英 英翻中 極需英文高手幫忙解答

有幾題中翻英 英翻中

極需要英文好的高手幫忙翻譯

1.My fellow citizens: I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors.

2. Former president Chen Shui-bian’s (陳水扁) daughter Chen Hsing-yu (陳幸妤) and others have been charged with perjury in connection with testimony they gave in regard to the charges against the former president.

3. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced two more H1N1 cases yesterday, bringing the nation’s total swine flu cases to 21.

4. Fatherhood can be boring and demoralizing, according to articles written by men who are willing to admit feelings towards their young children.

5. 真理大學首次開辦「華語基礎班」,特聘請經驗豐富之華語教師,針對大淡水地區有志從頭學習華語之外籍人士教授華語,歡迎社區內、企業界之外籍人士及新住民報名參加!

6. 真善美空間有限, 僅有二張長桌 (可容納10及12人),請老師預約人數控制於12人以內!請於至少三天前訂位!

7. 一個義務「張老師」的故事

我的故事要從5年前說起,5年前我的生活起了很大的變化,先前我也是一直在上班,5年前我與我的上司相處的非常不愉快,經過長時間的思考,我選擇離開。我之可以選擇離開職場,也是因為我覺得經濟上我沒太多的壓力,我兩個小孩都已上班工作,我先生那時也在工作,我覺得我需要時間,好好地整理自己,想一想,下一步,我要做什麼? (30%)

麻煩幫我把英文翻成中文 中文翻成英文

大恩大德感激不盡

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

1.My fellow citizens: I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors.

同胞們: 我站立這裡今天貶低由任務在我們之前,感恩對您贈送了的信任,我們的祖先負擔的記住犧牲。

2. Former president Chen Shui-bian’s (陳水扁) daughter Chen Hsing-yu (陳幸妤) and others have been charged with perjury in connection with testimony they gave in regard to the charges against the former president.

前總統Chen Shui-bian’s的(陳水扁)女兒陳Hsing-yu (陳幸妤)和其他起訴偽證與他們關於充電提供反對前總統的証詞相關。

3. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced two more H1N1 cases yesterday, bringing the nation’s total swine flu cases to 21.

疾病控制中心(CDC)昨天還宣佈了二個H1N1案件,帶來國家的總豬流感事例到21

4. Fatherhood can be boring and demoralizing, according to articles written by men who are willing to admit feelings towards their young children.

父權可以是不耐煩和奪志,根據是願意承認往他們的幼兒的感覺的人寫的文章。

5. 真理大學首次開辦「華語基礎班」,特聘請經驗豐富之華語教師,針對大淡水地區有志從頭學習華語之外籍人士教授華語,歡迎社區內、企業界之外籍人士及新住民報名參加!

2009-06-16 14:23:31 補充:

6. 真善美空間有限, 僅有二張長桌 (可容納10及12人),請老師預約人數控制於12人以內!請於至少三天前訂位!

The true, the good and the beautiful space is limited, only two long tables (may hold 10 and 12 people), asks teacher to make an appointment the population control in 12 people! Please at least three days ago booking!

2009-06-16 14:26:32 補充:

5.The truth university sets up“Chinese foundation class” for the first time,

2009-06-16 14:26:48 補充:

invites Chinese of teacher especially the rich experience,

2009-06-16 14:26:59 補充:

is ambitious in view of the big fresh water area from thebeginning studies Chinese public figure of foreign nationality professor Chinese, welcome in the community, the business community the public figure of foreign nationality and new resident entering for!

2009-06-16 14:28:18 補充:

7. A duty “Mr./Mrs. Zhang” story

My story must mention 5 years ago, 5 years ago my life the very big change, formerly I was also has been going to work, 5 years ago I and my boss was together is not happy,

2009-06-16 14:28:34 補充:

passes through the long time the ponder, I chose leave. I may choose leave the work place, is also because I thought that in the economy I do not have too many pressures,

2009-06-16 14:28:46 補充:

my two children both going to work, my husband at that time also in the work, I had thought that I require the time, reorganizes itself well, thinks, next step, what I do want to make? (30%)

2009-06-16 14:29:27 補充:

還蠻長的~5跟7在意見那邊,因為放不下!!給你參考嚕!!

參考資料: 朋友, 朋友, 朋友
  • 7 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****/

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。