promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
貓貓 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急急急..請幫我看文法哪邊有錯or 字句錯的 謝謝唷

花=花蓮 K=高雄 請幫我翻多采多姿

有不順的也可以幫我改..主要是比較二個城市的不同

I have visit 花蓮and Kaohsiung. I think I like 花蓮 better than Kaohsiung. 花蓮 is more peaceful and leisurely compared to Kaohsiung.Kaohsiuhng is more noisier and busy. But Kaohsiung's nightlife is 多采多姿. K's nightmarket is very interesting and open very late. 花 have great weather. But K's weather is muggy and hot. In K you need lots of sunscreen otherwise you'll easy to get sunburn. 花's transportation is not convenient. In 花 they usually ride a bike or drive a car. But K's transportation is good. They have MRT and High Speed Rail. But traffic is busy. If you need to take a vacation,花 is more relaxing.It has more scenic spots.However, K has beautiful scenery at night. People in these two cities are very friendly.And food are all delicious. If you want to go shopping. you can get more choice in K because there have many big shoppin mall. but the prices are higher. 花's hotel and restaurant also is not much than K but the price are lower.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I have been visited Hualien and Kaohsiung. I think I like Hualien more than Kaohsiung, Hualien is more peaceful and leisurely, in comparison with Hualien, Kaohsiuhng is more noisy and busier, but Kaohsiung's nightlife is colorful, whose night market is very interesting and open till very late, Hualien have great weather, But Kaohsiuhng weather is muggy and hot, in there you need lots of sunscreen otherwise you'll easily get a sunburn, Hualien’s transportation is not so convenient, the citizens usually ride bikes or drive cars, but Kaohsiung 's transportation is good, which has MRT and High Speed Rail, but the traffic is busy, if you need to take a vacation, Hualien is more relaxing and has more scenic spots, however, Kaohsiung has beautiful night views, the people of these two cities are very friendly, and their foods are all delicious, if you want to go shopping, you can get more choices in Kaohsiung, because there has many big shopping malls, but the prices are higher, and Hualien 's hotel and restaurant also are not as many as Kaohsiung’s, but the price are lower.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Lv 5
    1 0 年前

I have visited Hualien and Kaohsiung. I think I like Hualien more than Kaohsiung. Hualien is more peaceful and more leisurely than Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung is much noisier and busier. However, the life in Kaohsiung is varied at night. Its night markets are very interesting and close late. Hualien has a nice weather, but the weather in Kaohsiung is muggy and hot. You need apply lots of sun cream to your skin in Kaohsiung or you’ll get sunburn easily. The mass transportation system in Hualien is not convenient. The major transportation is bikes or cars. Kaohsiung has more excellent mass transportation system that is well known as MRT and HSR (High Speed Rail) system, but the fees of those tickets are not cheap.

If you need somewhere to vacation or to relax, Hualien will be a better choice than Kaohsiung. It has more nature landscapes. However, the night scenes are beautiful in Kaohsiung. People in Kaohsiung or in Hualien are both friendly and the foods are both delicious. If you want to do some shopping, you will have more choices in Kaohsiung. There are much more big shopping malls there, but the consumption is also higher. Hotels and restaurants in Hualien are less and lower price than in Kaohsiung.

2009-06-17 10:09:55 補充:

不知為何有亂碼和斷字 重打一次

I have visited Hualien and Kaohsiung. I think I like Hualien more than Kaohsiung. Hualien is more peaceful and more leisurely than Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung is much noiser and busier. However, the life in Kaohsiung is varied at night. Its night markets are very interesting and close late.

2009-06-17 10:11:31 補充:

發現重打還是有斷字 字尾你自己判斷一下囉 比如 i是要接下一行的s

是is

亂碼那一行是

You need apply lots of sun cream to your skin in Kaohsiung or you will get sunburn easily.

• 1 0 年前

第一句可以說:i have been to Hualien and Kaohsiung.或者I visited Hualien and Kaohsiung.

多采多姿 可以說vital

K's nightmarket is very interesting and open very late. 這裡open應該用opens

花 have great weather.建議:hualien's weather is great.windy and comfortable

• 1 0 年前

這篇文章寫的不錯.每個人都看的懂.直接翻譯就可以了解你的意思.但最好不是要給外國人看.否則有些句子..他們會霧煞煞...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。