zyzhere 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英 (需各方好手的意見)

1. 統治國家的權力屬於人民全體,不是個人、不是政黨。這是「自由意志」的充分發揮,是「主權在民」的完全落實,是真正的「順乎天,應乎人」,真正的革故鼎新。一切的榮耀,歸於所有的人民。

2. 若非當初台灣銀行界為了競爭消費金融的誘人利潤,幾乎沒有限制地擴張授信額度,現在也不會有一個月收入不過兩萬六千元的上班族竟然會負債一兩百萬。

已更新項目:

Actually I have my own answers. I'll post them. Please help me revise my translation.

2 個已更新項目:

A nation's ruling authority belongs to all citizens, not individuals, nor political parties.

3 個已更新項目:

This is the full exercise of "free will," and the complete practice of people having the authority; that it is beyond the reality follows the rule of nature, and meets the need of people as well as proves a new reform.

All honors should be dedicated to the people

4 個已更新項目:

If Taiwan's banks did not unlimitedly expand the credit to comepete the profits of consuming finance, an office worker with the monthly salary of 26,000NTD would not have got into debt of one or maybe two million dollars.

4 個解答

評分
  • E.T.
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

A nation's ruling authority belongs to all citizens, neither individuals nor political parties.

That is the full development of "free will," the complete practice of "by the people", and the true meaning of "following the rules of nature, and meeting the needs of people", whih serves as a real reformation and innovation.

All honor should be dedicated to people. (前三項皆為同位語,視為三單)

補充 1. 你的文句大致通順,我的改法就以句子的對稱性為主

2. by he people由林肯所說,既是翻成英文,就以原來就有的為主

If Taiwan's banks had not unlimitedly expanded the credit to pursue after the tempting profits of consumption finance, an office worker with the monthly salary of 26,000NTD would not have got into debt of one or maybe two million dollars. 此句應該是過去假設句

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

1. The rule of the country all the power belongs to the people, not individuals, not political parties. This is a "free will" of the full play, is "popular sovereignty" of the full implementation of a true "follow days, should be between people," it dingxin real leather. All glory, attributed to all people.

2. If the original competition in Taiwan's banking sector to attractive consumer finance profits, almost no limit to the expansion of credit limits, and now there will not be one-month income of 26,000 yuan but even white-collar workers will be one to two million liabilities.

^0^

• 1 0 年前

1. The dominant country's authority belongs to people's all, is not individual, is not the political party. This is “the free will” the full display, is “the sovereignty in the people” complete realization, is true “is suitable the day, should the human”, true discarding the old and establishing the new. All glory, belong to all people. 2. If not initially Taiwan banking circles to compete the consumer finance attractive profit, does not have the limit expansion to give the letter specified amount nearly, now will not have one month income 26,000 Yuan office workers unexpectedly to be in debt 12,000,000.

參考資料: 網路
  • 1 0 年前

1. 統治國家的權力屬於人民全體,不是個人、不是政黨。這是「自由意志」的充分發揮,是「主權在民」的完全落實,是真正的「順乎天,應乎人」,真正的革故鼎新。一切的榮耀,歸於所有的人民。答:The dominant country's authority belongs to people's all, is not individual, is not the political party. This is “the free will” the full display, is “the sovereignty in the people” complete realization, is true “is suitable the day, should the human”, true discarding the old and establishing the new. All glory, belong to all people

若非當初台灣銀行界為了競爭消費金融的誘人利潤,幾乎沒有限制地擴張授信額度,現在也不會有一個月收入不過兩萬六千元的上班族竟然會負債一兩百萬。 答:If not initially Taiwan banking circles to compete the consumer finance attractive profit, does not have the limit expansion to give the letter specified amount nearly, now will not have one month income 26,000 Yuan office workers unexpectedly to be in debt 12,000,000.

參考資料: 字典
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。