3.我們先去了美國大西部 在那裡有很多模型供我們拍照 我們拍了一些有趣的照片
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
六福村 我英文翻成theme park (遊樂園的意思)
1. In Feburary beginning of this year, my friends and I went from 中壢(chung-li?) to 六福村theme park by bus . The ticket in was NT$700
2. The first thing we saw when we went in was the 30th aniversary cake for the theme park.
3.First, we went to American's West side, there were many models for us to take photos with. We took some interesting photographs.
4. We then went to play the Volcano's adventure, it is canoe that we drop down from three-storeys high! It was really freaky but exciting!
5.My friends and my favourite was the Pirate ship, we went on it lots of times and every single time, we would always fight for the sides, but everyone had lots of fun!
6.Unfortunately, we didn't get to go on 笑傲飛鷹 even though it was our favourite, but it was because it was repairing.
7.The weather is really hot, causing us to keep buying ice cream and ice blocks to cool ourselves down.
8.During the day, many people keep asking us to take photos for them.
9. In a corner of the theme park, there was a couple who were hugging each other shamelessly.
10. Just before we left, we asked the workers at the theme park to take photos with us.
11.I had so much fun during the whole day, but due to safety reasons, there were many times I didn't take photos. Thank you everyone for listening, this is the end of my report.