CAROL 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文文章的意義

~這兩篇文章所表示的意義或想除達的訊息為何?謝謝

1.Piccola皮可拉

Once there lived in France a little girl name Piccola. When she was very young, her father died, and her mother was very, very poor.

One Christmas Eve Piccola said to her mother, "Mamma, will Uncle Santa come to our house tonight?" Her mother felt very sad and shook her head.

Before she went to bed, Piccola took off her little wooden shoes and put them on the floor near the chimney. She said to her mother, “Perhaps Uncle Santa will come.”

All was white with snow outside, and it was very cold.

In the night a little bird with a broken wing fell down the chimney and hopped into one of the shoes. Very early in the morning Piccola woke up. She jumped out of bed and ran to look into her shoes.

There she saw the little bird in one of the shoes. She picked up the shoe and ran to show her Christmas present to her mother. She said, "Santa Claus did not forget me, Mamma."

2.The Crab and His Mother小蟹與母蟹

“My child,” said a Crab to her son, “why do you walk so awkward? If you wish to make a good appearance, you should go straight forward, and not to one side as you do so constantly.”

“I do wish to make a good appearance, Mamma” said the young Crab; “and if you will show me how, I will try to walk straight forward.”

“Why, this is the way, of course,” said the mother, as she started off to the right, “No, this is the way,” said she, as she made another attempt, to the left.

The little Crab smiled. “ When you learn to do it yourself, you can teach me,” he said, and he went back to his play.

2 個解答

評分
  • Lisa
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. You would see every day as a Christmas gift as long as you learn to appreciate that everything from God. Piccola is the same. Although she is poor, she has always believed that Santa Claus will give the gift to her from the chimney.

1. (只要你學會感激一切都來自上天,你將會視每一天皆為聖誕禮物. 就像Piccola 一樣.她雖然貧窮, 卻一直相信聖誕老人會從煙囪為她送禮物來.)

2. Do as you preach. Crab can’t teach her son; she can’t even walk straight herself.

2. (身教重於言教.螃蟹無法教導她的兒子,她自己甚至無法直直地走路。)

參考資料: 自己
  • Li Jie
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

第一篇我看得懂意思

卻不太能了解它得意義在哪

所以我直接翻譯

你看看吧~

有個名叫皮可拉的女孩住在法國

她的爸爸在她很小的時候就過世了

而她的媽媽很窮很窮