Beauty 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

我要用英文寫卡片給老師~~~請高手幫幫忙!!急需~~

因為英文老師就要離開了,所以想寫卡片給他~~~

因為我英文沒有很好,所以請高手們幫幫我吧~~~~~~

請幫我翻譯這些

↓ ↓ ↓

我一開始被你教的時候,心裡有點怕怕的,而且很不太習慣,看起來好像很凶又很嚴格!但是後來我才發現,你其實並沒有那麼可怕,反而覺得你是一個很用心的老師,所以我也慢慢開始適應你了!!!沒想到,你要回美國了,所以感到很難過.......不過我還是會繼續努力,用功讀書,因為我不想辜負了你的用心~!

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

以上是我要請高手們幫我翻譯的,拜託拜託!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

I am taught from the very beginning by you, a little fears at heart, moreover is not too familiar with very much, looks like is probably very ominous is also very strict! But afterward I only then discovered that you actually not that fearful, instead thought that you are a very teacher attentively, therefore I also slowly started to adapt you!!! Had not thought that you must return to US, therefore felt very sad .......However I will continue to try hard, will study studiously, because I did not want to disappoint your ~ attentively!

http://tw.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

這個網址是可以查你所要的中翻英英翻中等等...

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

差不多是以下這樣吧~

看看吧! 我盡力了~

如下:

I was you teach at the beginning, a little afraid of my heart to fear, and is very wrong, seems very cruel to very strict! but later i discovered, you have not so terrible, but you are a lot of teachers, so i slowly started to adapt to you!!!I didn't expect, you'll go back to the United States, so i'm sorry ... ... but i'll continue to work hard, hard, because i don't want to live up to your intention ~!

參考資料: 自己~
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。