1.There are many great s_ies.
2.I s_y English after dinner every evening.
3.My mom and grandmom cook d_r for us every evening.
4.We love basketball. It,s a lot of f_.
5.Don,t talk with your m_h full.
6.The man with long h_r looks so funny.
7.I am h_e as Tom Cruise.
8.The ruler is 30 c_rs long.
9.She plays sports every day. No wonder she,s so t_n.
10.A:Are forty and sixty a h_d? B:Yes, it is.
11.Saturday is the day at the e_d of the week.
12.Vincent and Kevin buy a cake for their mother on M_,s Day.
13.The basketball costs NT＄1000！ It,s too e_e.
14.This bicycle is ＄5,000. It is too e_e. I can,t buy it.
15.How many months are t_e in a year?
16.David buys a b_x of cookies for his breakfast.
17Nono drinks five c_ps of green tea every day.
18.No one has f_e time, so Terry goes to the movies alone.
19.A:I,m sorry. You,re l_e. There aren,t any noodles left for you.
20.Brian,s English is not good, so he s_m speaks English in class.
21.Do you f_d your dog today? It looks so hungry now.
22.My best friend, Anglea, goes to the gym t_e a week.
23.There are flowers e_e at the park. They are so beautiful.
24.A:How often do you do e_e? B:Twice a week.
25.I often p_e basketball after school.
26.Jack:Mom, can I k_p a dog? Mom:No way.
27.We can l_n a lot from our teachers and parents.
28.My sister likes to play the v_n in her free tim.
29.Monkeys like to c_b the trees.
30.Joe and I are good friends. We have the s_e hobby.
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
- 1 0 年前
say speak tell 請要分清楚
- 1 0 年前
1. There are many great stories.
2. I say English after dinner every evening.
3. My mom and grand mom cook dinner for us every evening.
4. We love basketball. It’s a lot of fun.
5. Don’t talk with your mouth full.
6. The man with long hair looks so funny.
7. I am handsome as Tom Cruise.
8. The ruler is 30 centimeters long.
9. She plays sports every day. No wonder she’s so thin.
10. A：Are forty and sixty a hundred？
B：Yes, it is.
11. Saturday is the day at the end of the week.
12. Vincent and Kevin buy a cake for their mother on Mother's Day.
13. The basketball costs NT$1000！It’s too expensive.
14. This bicycle is $5,000. It is too expensive. I can’t buy it.
15. How many months are there in a year？
16. David buys a box of cookies for his breakfast.
17. Nono drinks five cups of green tea every day.
18. No one has free time, so Terry goes to the movies alone.
19. A：I’m sorry. You’re late. There aren’t any noodles left for you.
20. Brian’s English is not good, so he seldom speaks English in class.
21. Do you feed your dog today？ It looks so hungry now.
22. My best friend, Angela, goes to the gym twice a week.
23. There are flowers everywhere at the park. They are so beautiful.
24. A：How often do you do exercise？
B：Twice a week.
25. I often practice basketball after school.
26. Jack：Mom, can I keep a dog?
27. We can learn a lot from our teachers and parents.
28. My sister likes to play the violin in her free time.
29. Monkeys like to climb the trees.
30. Joe and I are good friends. We have the same hobby.