promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
kika 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急~ 請各位幫我修改英文文法 謝謝^^

這是我妹的自我介紹

請各位大大幫我妹修一下英文文法

謝謝~

------------

Hi~ I'm Eva, from grade 7 class 4, I have a big family, I has a funny and nice father, strict mother, a big sister, two little sister, and one dog, my two little sister they are so cute, but sometime they are so impish.

I like go tour, shopping and play basketball, and my special skill is play flute.

I am Jehovah Witnesses, so I don't celebrate birthday, because in Ecclesiastes 7:1 say A name is better than good oil, and the day of death than the day of one’s being born.I don't celebrate other holiday, because other holiday is secular, but I only celebrate Memorial of Jesus’ death.

I'm graduate in Lih-Jen international private elementary school.

I hope we can be good friend, because I think here is a new environment.

拜託了~ 感激不盡

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

grade 7 class 4

7年4班也許只有在台灣人的地方可行,

若本篇的讀者是外國人,那麼建議用西元年代替.

括號中代表示也可用該詞替代. 

建議全文修改如下:

Hi~ I'm Eva, I was born in 1985, and I have a big family. I have a funny and nice father, a strict mother, a big(elder) sister, two little(younger) sisters, and one dog. My two little sisters are so cute, but sometimes they are very impish.

I like to go touring, shopping and play basketball, and my special skill is to play flute.

I don't celebrate birthday, because I am a Jehovah Witnesses. In Ecclesiastes 7:1 the Bible says "A name is better than good oil, and the day of death than the day of one's being born". I don't celebrate other holidays, either, since those holidays are secular. Though, I only celebrate the Memorial of Jesus' death.

I was graduated from Lih-Jen international private elementary school.

I hope we can be good friends, because I think here is a new environment.

(Here is a new environment, and I hope we can be good friends soon.)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。