Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

煩請英文高手幫我看看英文自傳

以下是自己翻譯的英文自傳,煩請各位高手檢閱一下,這樣可否讓老外長官能清楚明瞭? 感謝

Hi, I am Sharon, it's so pleasure to show you my profile. I just graduated from XXX University this summer. My major is Public Relations and Advertising and I also finished Fiction Film Production degree in addition. With deeply interesting in communication, culture, and creative area, therefore I chose PRAD and studied hard in my school life. I can use what I learned from school very well no matter PR, AD, or Marketing. So I accumulated many experiences of formal project competition and get great score in class. Because of taking the degree of film production, I can turn some great ideas only in my mind into the real works by myself. Besides, these courses trained my observation, insight, and creativity, its also taught me to discover, to learn, and to love this wonderful world.

I have many interests like music, movie, photography, reading, travel, and going to every kind of exhibition. I see these acts as my spirit food, I can heave my life experience by these creation with high symbolic. Twice long stay in U.S.A/ Canada and visiting China for few times, its brings me up the widely views of world. I tested few computer licenses of the related visual design; camera is my special eye to look around the world, photo snap is a way I record my mind. Visual, became the major way I describe my life.

Passion, circumspect ,and responsibility is my virtues. I can scheme out plans with sense, and I can care people with sensitivity; I have the team cooperation spirit, also have ability of independent work. Communication industry is basis of “People”, and communication’s diversification is what most charming and attractive. Because it so interest that I can keep my mind open to get every kind of information in cheerful.

Just graduate from university, it is the beginning of another phase in life for me; I wish I can use what I learned in school, to make more possible for your company. Hope you will give me an opportunity to work for you.

已更新項目:

Dear 祥

這邊先謝謝你詳盡的解答!!

就如同你看到的,第三段之後我已經開始頭昏亂翻

virtues這用法我當然沒有在美國看過,我是從翻譯字典找美德這類的辭彙找出來的,純粹是誤用!!

然後第3-5行那一句話,我其實是想說"傳播產業的以人為本造就了它的多元性,這也是其中最吸引人、最具魅力的地方"...

請問這樣我該如何把它翻的語意通順一點呢?!!!

噢!!我真的翻的很爛!!!!!!!

最後真的還是很謝謝你!!!!!!!!!

2 個已更新項目:

我原本還想說這一句話可能要以另一種形式來解釋

沒想到你真的把它很符合原意的翻了出來

太專業太高手了!!

真是我的大救星

太謝謝你了!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

小小建議:

第一段

行1: 如果是上呈給長官的正式文章,建議你將Hi去掉.

行4: therefore刪掉

行5: use改成plactice(理論與實踐=theory and practice)(use...well不如practice...well)

行8: only in my mind為贅字,因為後頭已經有by myself(此句會讓長官誤會你喜歡獨斷獨行,而不喜歡team play,建議可改成I can turn some great ideas into the real works smoothly )

第二段

第三段

行1:virtues(基本道德)??所謂道德,是指一種社會規範,所有成員都應該共同遵守的規則.「Passion, circumspect ,and responsibility是我的道德」??不適當八...還是你待在美國時有發現這種特殊用法?有的話請告訴我...

我的建議,將第一句改成: You can count passion, circumspect ,and responsibility among my attributes.(我的眾多良好特質中包括耐心,細心,和責任感)

第3-5行: Communication industry is basis of People , and communication's diversification is the most charming and attractive

feature of this industry.(老實講這句我看不懂@@)(通信產業是人的基礎@@)(就我所知,人的基礎是蛋白質....)(改成Communication industry is basis of social會不會好一點@@)

第5行: Because it is so interesting that....

第四段

第1句整句改為: It is the beginning of another phase in my life since I just graduate from university.

以上

祝求職順利^^

2009-08-18 01:25:37 補充:

傳播產業的以人為本造就了它的多元性,這也是其中最吸引人、最具魅力的地方

很有學問的一句話^^

傳播產業的以人為本造就了它的多元性.

傳播產業的多元性是它最吸引人、最具魅力的地方

2009-08-18 01:27:40 補充:

=>The people-oriented part makes Communication industry diverse, and the

the diversification part makes it the most attractive and charming to me.

2009-08-18 01:28:01 補充:

我對makes it the most attractive and charming to me這部份較沒有自信,較保險的是改成=>makes it attractive and charming to me.

2009-08-18 01:28:21 補充:

(美國人使用make it right句型=>make+something+adj.)

(例如make it perfect, make it correct)

2009-08-18 01:28:37 補充:

(make+something+the most+adj.則似乎不常見)(誠實來講,是沒見過XD)

(故還是makes it attractive and charming to me比較保險)

(請多方比較參照!若趕時間則請用makes it attractive and charming to me)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。