- SKIITELv 71 0 年前最佳解答
I am having meal with my college classmates.
Are you talking about the report on the day after tomorrow?
I will handle that right after I go back.
Maybe next middle of the month I will go there.
This will be it for now, I will contact you later.
- shamejudgeLv 71 0 年前
1. I am just having a meal with my college classmate.
2.你是說關於後天 (要交的) 的報告嗎?
2. Are you talking about the report due on the day after tomorrow?
3. I will take care of it right I I going back.
4. I might go over there in the middle of next month
5.I will notify you first before departing.
6. That's it, I will contact you later.
2009-08-23 00:30:21 補充：
3. I will take care of it right after going back.
- 1 0 年前
1:I was eating with my university students
2:Are you saying that on the day after the report?
3: I go back to immediately after the Department in
4:Probably in the next month I will be the last trip
5:Before I will inform you
6:First this way, talk to you later contact
- 金永Lv 51 0 年前
1.I am having meal with my university classmate.
2.Are you talking the report on the day after tomorrow?
3.I will deal with it at once after going back.
4.I will come over in the next middle of the month probably.
5.I will notify you first before setting out.
6.Taht's all, I will contact you later.
此為正確之翻譯，提供參考～參考資料： iron man-T
- 1 0 年前
1. I have a meal with university of we classmate. 2. You say until you is? 3. I will deal with at once after going back. 4. Probably I will know the past once middle of next month. 5. I will notify you first befory departure. 6. This appearance is and then contacted with you late first.參考資料： 無敵 電子辭典
- 1 0 年前
1.I was with my college classmates to eat
2.Are you saying that on the day after tomorrow's report?
3.I went back immediately after the back office where
4.Probably next month I will be the last trip in
5.Before I will inform you
6.First this way, talk to you late, contact
希望對你有幫助 =目參考資料： 網路