wei 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

若非.....也不會 的英文該怎麼翻譯?

若非....也不會的英文改怎麼表達?

若非當時台灣銀行界為了競爭消費金融的誘人利潤,幾乎沒有限制的擴張授信額度,現在也不會有一個月收入不過兩萬六千元的上班族竟然會負債一兩百萬.

請幫忙,謝謝!

5 個解答

評分
  • Elisa
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

若非....也不會

If not for ….., there will not be ……

If not for the unlimited credit expansion in the Taiwanese banking industry, competing furiously after the lucrative profits from consumer finance in the past, there will not be a white-collar, earning only twenty-six thousand dollars monthly, actually going one to two millions dollars in debt now.

文法解析:

=> 是事實的敘述, 因此,不用條件句 (因為不與事實相反)

條件句 (與事實相反) =>請參閱 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/elisa-world/article?mid...

1.如果當時台灣銀行界沒有為了競爭消費金融的誘人利潤,幾乎沒有限制的擴張授信額度 – 過去事實的敘述 (用過去式)

If the Taiwanese banking industry did not expand credit unlimitedly to compete after the lucrative profits from consumer finance,

2. 現在有一個月收入不過兩萬六千元的上班族竟然會負債一兩百萬 – 現在事實的敘述 (用現在式)

There is a white-collar, earning only twenty-six thousand dollars monthly, actually going one to two millions dollars in debt now.

2009-08-29 18:48:37 補充:

文法解析 (2) :

=> 如果是與事實相反的敘述, 用條件句.

2009-08-29 18:49:13 補充:

1.如果當時台灣銀行界有限制的擴張授信額度, 沒有為了競爭消費金融的誘人利潤– 與過去事實相反的敘述 (用過去完成式)

If the Taiwanese banking industry had limited credit expansion and had not competed after the lucrative profits from consumer finance.

2009-08-29 18:50:31 補充:

2. 現在不會有一個月收入不過兩萬六千元的上班族竟然會負債一兩百萬 –

與現在事實相反的敘述 (用過去式)

There would not be a white-collar, earning only twenty-six thousand dollars monthly, actually going one to two millions dollars in debt now.

2009-08-29 18:51:53 補充:

如果是與事實相反的敘述, 用條件句.

Had the Taiwanese banking industry limited credit expansion and not competed after the lucrative profits from consumer finance, there would not be a white-collar, earning only twenty-six thousand dollars monthly, actually going one to two millions dollars in debt now.

2009-08-29 18:54:00 補充:

Or,

Had the Taiwanese banking industry not allowed unlimited credit expansion and not competed after the lucrative profits from consumer finance, there would not be a white-collar, earning only twenty-six thousand dollars monthly, actually going one to two millions dollars in debt now.

2009-08-29 19:03:19 補充:

I think that it depends on how you view as what is real and what is not.

若非當時台灣銀行界為了競爭消費金融的誘人利潤,幾乎沒有限制的擴張授信額度,

=> Real 過去事實的敘述 (用過去式)

現在也不會有一個月收入不過兩萬六千元的上班族竟然會負債一兩百萬.

=> Unreal 與現在事實相反的敘述 (用過去式)

2009-08-29 19:05:08 補充:

If (it was) not for the unlimited credit expansion in the Taiwanese banking industry, competing furiously after the lucrative profits from consumer finance in the past,

2009-08-29 19:05:27 補充:

there would not be a white-collar, earning only twenty-six thousand dollars monthly, actually going one to two millions dollars in debt now.

See 混合條件句 - http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/elisa-world/article?mid...

2009-09-01 13:17:12 補充:

Hi, Tony

Please leave your message or questions on my blog.

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/elisa-world/

參考資料: Myself. 11歲出國留學. 32年英語說,寫的經驗. 在美國的投資,保險專案經理-17年經驗
  • 1 0 年前

to Elisa

Please give me any response if you see this massage.

I have some problem need your help~

• 1 0 年前

only that the banking to compete for the great profit of finance

expenditure, almost extening the credit line without limit,

the office workers those who only get paid about 26,000 per momth

that actually get into debt of one or two millions.

參考資料: my brain
  • 1 0 年前

Had it not been for the Taiwan's banking industry expanded the credit unlimitly at that time because of the competition in consumer financing for lucrative profit, we never would have now seen some salary class in debts of one or two millions but with monthly incomes of only 26000.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

希望能幫上你^^

Were it not at that time Taiwan banking sector to competition consumer finance in attractive profits, almost unlimited credit expansion, now will not have a monthly income but the 20,000 6,000 office workers should have a 2. the debt

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。