Try hard outfight everything   shortcoming become focus

Face to face   just perfect arch line love now side what's face

That's waistline again small little   ba ni shortcoming become advantage

Again meet   want your stupid eye

Doesn't matter face's profile all is perfect arch line

Good-bye ugly small duck good-bye   self-contemptuous left for yesterday

Female main points 18 change look I 72 change

• 1 0 年前

Inside the dream the air starts to belch smoke Obscure ambiguous perfect face appearance slowly Goodbye ugly duckling goodbye I must turn over a new leaf The human may win the day dream close at hand surely Today, fresh, change, The beautiful limit likes not having the end point attractively Pursues the perfect boundary person not to like to look good the condemned by heaven and earth One side should not be discouraged the old idea to throw Now starts to change the house sparrow also to be able to fly the blue sky Manages it not to lack the flaw indifferently Let the nose be again high air to be only then fresh Goodbye the eyelid without a fold goodbye waist is again small a spot Defeats all shortcomings to turn the focal point diligently RAP: Any positive side opposite is only the perfect arc loves presently That waist is again small a spot to turn your shortcoming the merit Meets again wants you to be scared Does not matter the positive side is the perfect arc Goodbye the ugly duckling goodbye felt inferior leaves yesterday The female wants 18 changes greatly looked that I 72 change

Sorry ~ 沒幫你做分段 :))

參考資料: Yahoo翻譯
  • 1 0 年前

Inside one side the dream the air starts to belch smoke obscure ambiguous perfect face appearance goodbye ugly duckling goodbye I slowly to the turning over a new leaf person be possible to win the day dream close at hand surely, the change, goodbye the beautiful limit to like not having the end point pursue perfect boundary person today, freshly not to like to look good attractively the condemned by heaven and earth not to be discouraged the old idea to throw into the present to start to change the house sparrow also to be able to fly the blue sky to manage it to lack the flaw indifferently not to let the nose be again high air to be only then fresh goodbye the eyelid without a fold goodbye waist to be again small a spot to defeat all shortcomings to turn focal point

RAP diligently: Any positive side opposite was only the perfect arc likes presently that waist again being small a spot to turn your shortcoming the merit again to meet wants you to be scared does not matter the positive side is the perfect arc goodbye ugly duckling goodbye feels inferior leaves female wants yesterday 18 changes greatly looked that I 72 changed

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。