1. Rescue - To set free, as from danger or imprisonment.
2. Deliverance - Rescue from bondage or danger.
3. Recovery - A return to a normal condition.(e.g: Data Recovery)
4. Recalmation - Rescuing from error and returning to a rightful course.(e.g: The reclamation of delinquent children.)
5. Redemption - (theology) the act of saving someone from sin or saving from evil.
6. Salvation - saving someone or something from harm or from an unpleasant situation.
7. Relieve - save from ruin, destruction, or harm.
1. Hold - To sustain the pressure of;
2. Bear - To have a tolerance for; endure
3. Abide - To put up with; tolerate(e.g: Can't abide such incompetence)
4. Undergo - To endure; suffer(e.g: undergo great hardship)
5. Withstand - To resist or endure successfully.