- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1.Genius is perseverance in disguise-天才是偽裝的堅持
2.Without perseverance talent is a barren bed-沒有堅持天賦只是張荒蕪的床
3.Great works are performed not by strength but byperseverance.-偉大的成就靠的是堅持不懈而不是力量
4.I'll admit that it's not easy to get an agent, but becomingsuccessful in anything requires perseverance-我承認要有動機不容易，但要在任何方面成功必須要求堅持
5.By perseverance the snail reached the ark.-靠著堅持蝸牛才能爬上諾亞的方舟參考資料： 知識！
- 1 0 年前
1. You need perseverance to push through those moments of frustration.
2. The practical assignments may help develop perseverance and boldness.
3. Students develop very good concentration and show very admirable perseverance in learning.
4. By perseverance the crippled boy learned how to swim.
5. It does take courage, and it takes perseverance.參考資料： yourdictionary.com