Promoted
Justice 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(英文)請給小弟的作文一些建議^^

近來每天練習一篇作文,

表達上有什麼不妥的話,

懇請熱心的大大們能給些建議,

感激不盡^^

The place I like best

When I served in the military in Taipei, often passed through Danshuei Fishermen's Wharf. It is so glamorous that I liked to visit there the most during the years.

In that period, I was transferred to Danshuei. Every time I kept guard over the gate of the army camp, could see the sights of Danshuei Fishermen's Wharf, including the ocean, sunset, street, spicy girls and even could enjoy the touching music from there. In addition, there is also a white bridge, called Lover, which is known for being said that it could promote feeling of lovers. To live with lover stably, many people went to there and savored the romantic atmosphere, and I am no exception. Standing on the bridge, most of travelers usually think about nothing and just see comers and goers because it is really beautiful no matter rain or shine.

After finishing my military service, I haven’t gone there for a long time. Even so, it is still the most beauteous place I have ever visited.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The place I like( the) most

When serving in the army in Taipei, I often passed through Danshuei Fishermen's Wharf. It is so glamorous that I liked to visit there the most during those years.

Then, I was transferred to Danshuei. When I kept guard over the gate of the army camp,I could see the sights of Danshuei Fishermen's Wharf, including the ocean, sunset, street, spicy girls and could also enjoy the touching music from there. In addition, there is a white bridge there, called Lover, which is known for being able to promote the love between lovers. Many people went there to get along with lover stably and savored the romantic atmosphere. I am no exception. Standing on the bridge, most of the travelers usually think about nothing but seeing people passing by because it is really beautiful no matter it rains or shines.

After finishing my military service, I haven't gone there for a long time. Even so, it is still the most beautiful place I have ever visited.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

有幾點可以注意一下

.glamorous的前面不能加so

.淡水的英文官方是翻成Tanshuei

.門口守警衛可以寫成while guarding the gate at the army camp,上面寫那樣外國人會一頭霧水

.辣妹=hot girls

還有一些寫不下,其實英文作文和中文的寫法結構基本上差不多,不外乎是「起、承、轉、合」,主要"流暢、引人入勝",除練英文句外、可在這方面多下手,加油

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。