我最喜歡的食物是義大利麵,因為他有很多種的口味,像是茄汁.海鮮.蛤蜊等等,是一種很美味的食物

我喜歡看動畫片,因為有很多動畫片很有趣,很有特效,有的就很有深沉的涵義,像是宮崎駿的動畫

我最喜歡打籃球和跑步,因為運動過後會能提振精神,放鬆身心

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

翻譯

I want to work as a tour guide, because may to tour in all directions by reason of own strength, moreover the tour guide can take to the people to have a happy journey I most want to go to the great barrier reef, because that side has the beautiful coral, the limpid sea water, is in the world sea marvelous sight I most like food is the spaghetti, because he has many kind of tastes, is the tomato sauce likely. Seafood. Clam and so on, is one very delicacy food I like watching the animated cartoon, because has many animated cartoons to be very interesting, has the special effect very much, some very much have the deep implication, is Hayao Miyazaki's animation likely I most like playing the basketball and jogging, because the movement the meeting will be able to inspire the spirit from now on, relaxes the body and mind

參考資料: 字典
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

第1句: I want to work as a tourguide, because may to tour in all directions by reason of own strength, moreover the tourguide can take to the people to have a happy journey

第2句:me most to want to go to the great barrier reef, because that side has the beautiful coral, the limpid sea water, is food which in the world

第3句:sea marvelous sight I most like is the Italian surface, because he has very many kind of tastes, is likely the tomato sauce. Seafood. Clam and so on, is one delicacy foods I

第4句:likes watching the animated cartoon very much, because has very many animated cartoons to be very interesting, has the special effect very much, some very much has the deep implication, is likely the Miyazaki steed's animation

第5句:I will most like playing the basketball and jogging, because the movement the meeting will be able to raise from now on inspires the spirit, will relax the body and mind

• 1 0 年前

我想當一名導遊,因為可以憑著自己的力量到四處遊覽,而且導遊能帶給人們有個歡樂的旅程

我最想去大堡礁,因為那邊有美麗的珊瑚,清澈的海水,是世界上的海洋奇觀

我最喜歡的食物是義大利麵,因為他有很多種的口味,像是茄汁.海鮮.蛤蜊等等,是一種很美味的食物

我喜歡看動畫片,因為有很多動畫片很有趣,很有特效,有的就很有深沉的涵義,像是宮崎駿的動畫

我最喜歡打籃球和跑步,因為運動過後會能提振精神,放鬆身心

參考資料: 我的同學
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。