我的個性樂觀、有創意、果斷、樂意助人及平易近人。

希望未來在海大的四年 能過得很開心

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我畢業於國立基隆海事,我是一個很開朗的人,

喜歡與人相處,因為幫助人使我很快樂。

I have graduated from National Keelung Naval School. I am an optimestic person, and get along with others very easily, because I enjoy helping others.

我常常從事康輔性的活動,規劃活動與參加各式各樣的比賽

例如當輔導班長,活動主持人,海報、國英文朗讀比賽等等都有很好的成績

I like to do some kind of entertaining activities, planning and also joining all kinds of contest, like being a class leader who also caring, being a host for the activities, making good grades on posters, Chinese and English speech contests.

因為喜歡唱歌還參加了吉他社,與朋友一起組樂團去外面表演

參加這些活動讓我的高職生活感到很充實,也讓我交到了很好的朋友

I enjoy singing also joint the guitar association, and went out to perform with the band. By joining this type of activities makes me feel very significant while in vocational school, not to mention making lots of friends.

我還參加了學生會並擔任會長

領到大家規畫及分配活動工作

也帶著大家一起製作畢業紀念冊

I now joint the student body association and being the leader of the association, I also leads everyone for allocate works. Also to lead everybody to make the graduation album.

以我的個性創意、樂觀、果斷、樂意助人及平易近人。

希望未來在海大的四年 能過得很開心

As I am creative, optimestic, determinate, love to help, and easy going, that I wish to be very happy in my future four years in the university.

2009-10-27 17:57:22 補充:

最後一句我打錯了

我的個性樂觀、有創意、果斷、樂意助人及平易近人。

希望未來在海大的四年 能過得很開心

My personalities are optimestic, creative, determinate, willing to help others, and easy going. I wish to be very happy while in the four years in the National Marine University.

參考資料: ~self~
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

I graduate from the state-run Jilong maritime affair, I am a very open and bright person, likes being together with the human, because helps the human to cause me to be very joyful. I am engaged in the Kang Fuxing activity frequently, the planning exercise with attend all kinds of competition for example, when counsels class leader, the active director, the playbill, the country English reading contest and so on has the very good result Because liked singing also participated in the guitar society, went outside with the friend group orchestra to perform together participates in these activities to let my quality life feel is very substantial, also let me hand over the very good friend I also participated in the student association and am association president to receive everybody plan and the assignment work also lead everybody to manufacture the graduation memento book together By mine individuality creativity, optimistic, decisive, is glad to help the human and amiable. The hope can cross very much in the future in the sea great four years happily

有其他要翻譯的

你打翻譯機就會出來yahoo奇摩翻譯

這應該不算線上軟體翻譯

參考資料: yahoo奇摩翻譯
  • 1 0 年前

I graduate from the state-run Jilong maritime affair, I am a very open and bright person, likes being together with the human, because helps the human to cause me to be very joyful. I am engaged in the Kang Fuxing activity frequently, the planning exercise with attend all kinds of competition for example, when counsels class leader, the active director, the playbill, the country English reading contest and so on has the very good result Because liked singing also participated in the guitar society, went outside with the friend group orchestra to perform together participates in these activities to let my quality life feel is very substantial, also let me hand over the very good friend I also participated in the student association and am association president to receive everybody plan and the assignment work also lead everybody to manufacture the graduation memento book together By mine individuality creativity, optimistic, decisive, is glad to help the human and amiable. The hope can cross very much in the future in the sea great four years happily

參考資料: (奇摩字典)http://tw.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。