hsiu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文高手幫我看一下文法 謝謝...

Some people believe that fortune has nothing to do with success. When people succeed, it is because of hard work. They hold the idea, as a proverb saying, “no pains, no gains”. They believe that only great efforts lead people to success. Regardless of doing any matter, a person gains success only depend on their efforts. Those who are bet their success on luck and never concentrate on work will definitely end in failure.

In my point of view, I can’t fully agree with this idea that only hard work lead to success. First of all, as a proverb saying,"Man proposes, god disposes”, it is possible that a person with whole-hearted devotion and perseverance also end in failure. Secondly, almost all successful people rely on luck to achieve success. Thirdly, to everyone, luck means chance and plays an important role on the road to success.

In short words, if we want to a success, we must prepare to seize and make the best use of opportunity, then work hard and make efforts. Only in this way can lead us to the summit of success one day.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Some people believe that fortune has nothing to do with success. When people succeed, it is because of hard work. They hold the idea, as a proverb saying, "no pains, no gains." They believe that only great efforts lead people to success. Regardless of doing any matter, a person gains success only depend on their efforts. Those who are bet their success on luck and never concentrate on work will definitely end in failure.

In my point of view, I agree the idea that only hard work lead to success. First of all, as a saying goes"Man proposes, god disposes." It is possible that a person with whole-hearted devotion and perseverance also end in failure. Secondly, almost all successful people rely on luck to achieve success. Thirdly, to everyone, luck means chance and plays an important role on the road to success.

To sum up, if we want to a success, we must prepare to seize and make the best use of opportunity, then work hard and make efforts. Only in this way can lead us to the summit of success one day.

我修改了一些 認為如此 可能較通順 如果有誤 對不起!希望對你有幫助~~

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。