謝謝唷!

5 個解答

評分
  • Zippi
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I traveled with my family to Hokkaido during the

summer vacation; what impressed me most is the wide expanse of flower fields,

which is truly pretty.

Hokkaido is also the most romantic flower-watching place, with lavenders in

full blossom in summer, turning the whole farmlands into purple. Besides lavender

fields, it also presents flower fields of various colors and wheat fields in

golden yellow. Green hills look like a large piece of patched cloth in view.

Whether strolling in the flower fields or leisurely

riding a bike in fields, you will immerse yourselves in the pretty scenes, and

make your moods feel better.

Lots of lavender products, clothes, key

chains, purses, etc are on sale in souvenir shops; I finally chose one facial

tissue cover as memento.

參考資料: me
  • 婷婷
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

The summer I was with my family to Hokkaido tour ism, which let me most impressed with flower paddies is discovered, it was very beautiful.

Hokkaido and most romantic good (and it is in the summer resort with Lavender flowers, the entire farm into the ground, in addition to the purple lavender flower paddies, there is also a golden brown color flower paddies, barley green hills Weng like a big quilt.

Whether strolling in the flower paddies or riding a bicycle in fields are traveling in the to make people bathed in beautiful scenery, mood as well.

Souvenir shop selling a lot of lavender products, clothes, key ring, coins…And so on, and finally picked out a lavender pattern paper set of memory.

• 1 0 年前

Summer vacation's time I and the family member arrive at Hokkaido to travel together, lets my impression most profound is colored field all over, is really very attractive.

Hokkaido is also most romantic views the flowers the paradise, in the summer just is the season which the aspic is in full bloom, the entire farm turns the purple earth, besides aspic colored field, but also has the colored flowered field, the golden yellow wheat field, green hill looks in a big way looks like one to put together the cloth.

No matter is strolls, in the flowered field perhaps rides the bicycle long travel to let the human in the field between immerse in the beautiful scene, the mood also changes is very good.

In the souvenir shop has sold many aspic's commodities, clothes, the key ring, zero wallet…And so on, selected one to have the aspic design surface paper wrap finally to make the commemoration.

• 1 0 年前

Summer vacation's time I and the family member arrive at Hokkaido to travel together, lets my impression most profound is colored field all over, is really very attractive.

Hokkaido is also most romantic views the flowers the paradise, in the summer just is the season which the aspic is in full bloom, the entire farm turns the purple earth, besides aspic colored field, but also has the colored flowered field, the golden yellow wheat field, green hill looks in a big way looks like one to put together the cloth.

No matter is strolls, in the flowered field perhaps rides the bicycle long travel to let the human in the field between immerse in the beautiful scene, the mood also changes is very good.

In the souvenir shop has sold many aspic's commodities, clothes, the key ring, zero wallet…And so on, selected one to have the aspic design surface paper wrap finally to make the commemoration.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

Summer vacation's time I and the family member arrive at Hokkaido to travel together, lets my impression most profound is colored field all over, is really very attractive. Hokkaido is also most romantic views the flowers the paradise, in the summer just is the season which the aspic is in full bloom, the entire farm turns the purple earth, besides aspic colored field, but also has the colored flowered field, the golden yellow wheat field, green hill looks in a big way looks like one to put together the cloth. No matter is strolls, in the flowered field perhaps rides the bicycle long travel to let the human in the field between immerse in the beautiful scene, the mood also changes is very good. In the souvenir shop has sold many aspic's commodities, clothes, the key ring, zero wallet…And so on, selected one to have the aspic design surface paper wrap finally to make the commemoration.

全部大概是這樣

你可以去奇摩字典查= =

他有個段落翻譯

可以翻整個句子.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。