a_nhiou 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

很急著要,需要英文翻譯高手(非翻譯軟體)

那時候我在舞蹈界也快要闖出一片名堂,可是就是因為意外的懷了你,我不

得不向現實低頭,為了要賺微薄的薪水,我放棄了我的夢想,你能保證你的

人生中沒有意外嗎?

意外總是不可以預測的,所以你不能拿不能預測的東西,來阻擋我追逐夢想的權利。

已更新項目:

從小到現在我沒有看過你追求夢想,我只看到你一天到晚拼命的工作,和對我十分嚴謹的管制之外,我沒有看過你有追求過些什麼,還不是為了那一份薪水在拼死拼活,我甚至都沒看過你和朋友去夜店喝一杯放鬆一下,你說你有瘋狂迷戀的感覺,我不相信。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

你好!!

At that time I also soon rush out in the dancing world a piece of positive result, but is because the accident has cherished you, I can not but lower the head to the reality, for must gain the meager wage, I gave up my dream, you can guarantee that in your life does not have the accident? The accident always may not forecast that therefore you cannot take the thing which cannot predict that prevents me to pursue the dream the right.

2009-11-12 16:56:15 補充:

I has not looked at you to the present to pursue the dream since childhood, I only saw you go all out day in day out the work, with to I very rigorous control beside, I has not looked at you to have pursues to be assorted, is not for that one wage in like mad,

2009-11-12 16:56:18 補充:

I have not even looked at you and the friend go to a night of shop to drink a cup to relax, you said that you have the crazy love feeling, I did not believe.

參考資料: , 自己喔!!, 自己喔!!
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 婷婷
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

At that time I had to dance within sight of the titles of the forge a church, but because of an unexpected with you, I do not

Not bow to the reality, in order to earn meagre salary, I gave up my dream, can you guarantee that your

There are no accidents in life?

Accident is not predictable, so you can't get something not to stop me dreams of their rights.

From small to now I have not read your dreams, I just saw you all day long, and work very hard with me in addition to stringent control, I have not read the do you have the pursuit of what, for that is not yet a salary in the troubled spell to live, I don't even seen the night to you and your friends for a drink and relax, you said that you have a crazy feeling, I do not believe it.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。