Syue-Lu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

我需要英翻中,一段小小文章。快快快很急!!

這是我們期中英文口試,我需要這段文字的英文翻譯,請英文很厲害的再來翻,文法正確,要有流暢度,長度大概3分鐘,我不知道這段文字夠不夠,但請先照上面的翻譯,有點急,請幫忙!!謝謝 =))

〈幾天前,一位讀軍校的高中同學,說著他寒假放假的日期,軍校生總是難得放假,他想約約高中同學在寒假時聚一聚,來一趟小小的旅程。我提議去泡溫泉,寒冷的天氣泡溫泉是最舒服的。我問了幾位高中同學的意見,每個人似乎都很期待這次的聚會。於是我開始收集資料,發現其實台灣幾乎各地都有溫泉,也許我該問問大家想去哪個縣市,還有是否順便來趟火車之旅,邊坐火車邊欣賞西部沿海的風景,上網逛了幾個旅遊網站,發現了幾個不錯的地點,例如:台中谷關、台東知本。我想這次的聚會一定會擁有許多很美好的回憶,我開始期待了。〉

已更新項目:

請勿用什麼網路上翻譯字典,那我自己去用就好啦= =

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

幾天前,一位讀軍校的高中同學,說著他寒假放假的日期,軍校生總是難得放假,他想約約高中同學在寒假時聚一聚,來一趟小小的旅程。我提議去泡溫泉,寒冷的天氣泡溫泉是最舒服的。我問了幾位高中同學的意見,每個人似乎都很期待這次的聚會。於是我開始收集資料,發現其實台灣幾乎各地都有溫泉,也許我該問問大家想去哪個縣市,還有是否順便來趟火車之旅,邊坐火車邊欣賞西部沿海的風景,上網逛了幾個旅遊網站,發現了幾個不錯的地點,例如:台中谷關、台東知本。我想這次的聚會一定會擁有許多很美好的回憶,我開始期待了。〉

Few days ago,one of my high school class mate who is now studying in the military academy school.It is very hard for them to get a holiday so he would like to have a little trip with all the high school class mates during this winter vacation.I suggested to go for mineral spring,it will be the best to go for mineral spring in this cold weather.I asked some of the mates' idea,they all seems keen for this trip.I started research for all the information,and I have found that there are actually many places that we can go for the mineral spring,and I thought maybe I should ask everyone where would they prefer to go,or maybe we can take a train for this trip,it will be nice to take a trip and enjoy the marine view at the same time.I was surfing on some of the travel site,and have discovered some nice spots,such as 台中谷關,台東知本.I think we will have a great fun and memories,I can't wait for it !

希望以上就是大大要的~

而關於台中谷關與台中知本這種地名講的時候發音是一樣,在此就沒有翻了~

希望以上對您有幫助,

還有什麼需要的都可以些在補充裡~^^

參考資料: 我自己.住國外的
  • 1 0 年前

〈Several days ago, reads military academy's high school schoolmate, was saying he winter vacation has a vacation the date, the military academy lives always rarely has a vacation, he wants approximately approximately high school schoolmate when the winter vacation poly, comes a small journey. I proposed soaks the hot spring, the cold day air bubble hot spring is most comfortable. I asked several high school schoolmate's opinion, each person as if very much anticipates this time meeting. Therefore I start to collect the material, discovered that actually Taiwan each region has the hot spring nearly, perhaps I should ask that which county city everybody does want to go to, but also has whether to come travel of while convenient the train, on the one hand rode on the other hand the train to appreciate the western coastal the scenery, the surfer strolled several traveling websites, has discovered several good places, for example: Taichung Gu Guan, Taitung know the book. I thought that this time meeting certainly will have many very happy recollections, I started to anticipate.〉

參考資料: 雅虎字典
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。