Dennis 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

能幫我看一下哪裡用錯媽@@((能指出要怎麼改會比較好= =”

I like rice very much , because it can made some delicious dishes like the fried

rice and rice cake .

But I hate noodles , because it was too long althought it also can made some good dishes I just hate it.

I want to try some Japanese food because the sashimi looks great!! and the

mustard is great , too.

3 個解答

評分
  • Ginisa
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I like to eat rice very much (逗點去掉) because it could be made as delicious dishes like the fried rice and rice cake.

** 這怎篇都在說您對吃的僻好 所以建議您要加 to eat 去吃 這樣讀噁依讀這篇實 依開實就會知道這篇會是關於甚麼

** 原文中 it can make some can 助動詞要後接原形動詞 make 但是飯並不會自己將自記做成好吃的米糕等 他是背做成的 所以我幫您改成被動是 could be made 背做成怎樣呢 像炒飯和飯團一樣 as 好吃的菜餚

But I hate to eat noodles, they are too long. Althought they could also be used to come up some really good dishes, I just hate them.

**noodles 覆數 所以後接的代名詞請用they 他們

**若是用副詞 but 開始句子 要接另一個獨立句子為子句時 they are too long 請在前加逗號

**be used to 被用於 做甚麼呢?

some really good dishes 被做成ㄧ些真的很好的菜餚

**我幫您加really good 來讓它跟飯做成明顯得對比 而請這樣後接我就是很他們 I just hate them 意思上等會就通順

I want to try some Japanese food because sashimi looks great!! And the mustard is great, too.

**句首開使大寫 請用 And

**這裡的great 有點被重複太多次了 所以下面的句子事精簡

I want to try some Japanese food because sashimi looks great and the mustard too.

但又要保留您對sashimi 的驚喜所以以下的會較好

I want to try some Japanese food because sashimi looks appeteite craving . And the mustard is great, too.

**appettite craving- 渴望的胃口

參考資料: from years of using English
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I like rice very much, for it is used in many delicious dishes, such as fried rice and rice cakes. However, I hate noodles, because they are too long to me. Even though they also can be made into a few good dishes, I just hate them for no better reason.

I want to try more Japanese foods because that sashimi looks great!! And the mustard is great, too.

• 1 0 年前

<請看大寫地方>

I like rice very much, because it can maKe some delicious dishes like the fried rice and rice cake. But i hate noodles, because it IS too long. Although it can maKe some dishes, I just hate it. I want to try some Japanese foodS such assashimi and mustard. They looks delicious(great).

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。